Silver Cross simplicity car seat

(3 Posts)
Beansprout30 Fri 28-Oct-16 22:34:11

Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but does anyone else have this car seat?

My lg seem s to hate it and I'm sure it's because of the straps, I must be stupid because I just can't seem to get it right. The lady in mothercare advised the pads on the straps need to go up by her shoulders, but they trap her head and she can't move, if I move them lower they then slip right down and the straps cuts into her face!

Can anyone help?! I dread putting her in it because she cries her heart out sad

Coconut0il Fri 28-Oct-16 23:29:17

We had this seat, I think we put the pads in the chest position but I'm not totally sure. My DS2 always cried in the car seat. We've changed now to the two way elite and he still doesn't really travel well. I've read a few threads on here about babies who hate the car seat, it was such a shock after DS1 who fell asleep everytime to have DS2 who would scream and work himself up so much every journey sad

Beansprout30 Sat 29-Oct-16 02:41:08

Thanks, she used to fall asleep straight away but not anymore which makes me wonder if she's uncomfortable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now