2yr just put her hand down her nappy...

(10 Posts)
DefinitelyNotRuth Tue 11-Oct-16 15:37:29

Pulled it out, smelled it...then licked it!!!

Bleugh! Luckily I have just changed it so she is clean but still bleugh!!

Toddlers are so gross! confused

Artandco Tue 11-Oct-16 15:44:04

Time to potty train

Muddlingalongalone Tue 11-Oct-16 15:46:14

Toddlers are grim - from wiping snot on you surreptitiously to dd2's spectacular hand down nappy straight into stealth poo last weekend.
It was the look of pride as she showed me that was the worst.

roseteapot101 Tue 11-Oct-16 15:47:11

whats worst if you draw attention to it they just become more fascinated.All you can do is encore it usually toddlers go through a phase of being fascinated with their private parts.

If it continues past potty training all you do is say thats something you do in the bathroom

my daughter once smeared the contents of her nappy on her cot the joys of parenthood lol =/

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Tue 11-Oct-16 15:48:48

My ds is always proud of his bum hand!! (2yo)

WatchingFromTheWings Tue 11-Oct-16 15:52:58

My DS once (when he was about 6) told his dad "sniff my finger". Without thinking his dad sniffed his finger and asked "what's that?". DS replies with "my winky"!! grin

Highlove Tue 11-Oct-16 17:08:47

My 2 year old insists on inspecting every poo she does, as well as encouraging anyone else who's in the house to have a look. Whether that's me, DH, grandparents, the financial advisor...

Daisyandbabies Tue 11-Oct-16 22:18:45

Mine has eaten her own poo, twice.

Writerwannabe83 Tue 11-Oct-16 22:41:21

My DS (aged 2.5 years) is obsessed with his penis. He's always got his hand inside his nappy even when he's sleeping grin

isthistoonosy Wed 12-Oct-16 21:13:32

Pretty sure mine discovered herself today lots of sitting over a toy and rocking back and forth whilst lent slightly forward!

Fun times esp as her brother is still quite self obsessed as well.

todlers eh! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now