Silver cross pop or graco evo mini

(5 Posts)
bippitybopityboo Fri 07-Oct-16 16:14:42

Anyone have either of these? Reviews or recommendations please grin

polkadotdelight Fri 07-Oct-16 19:57:03

We have the graco evo mini and love it. Its lighter to push than the stroller my mum bought, easy to steer with one hand and has plenty of basket space. The handle isnt height adjustable but neither my mum, myself or DH have any problems (5'4"-6'2"!). It folds with one hand and can be lifted into the boot of the car easily. I'm really happy with it.

MeredithShepherd Fri 07-Oct-16 20:36:53

I have the silver cross pop and it's good as far as strollers go. I bought it as my DS was starting to look to big in the iCandy and thought I'd hate it compared to that but it's really fine. It's easy to push and DS is a Ltd comfier in it.

PonkAlert Fri 07-Oct-16 20:44:44

We bought the pop just to take on holiday but liked it so much we used it as the main pram when we got home. It survived flights, beach, hill climbs etc.

IamChipmunk Mon 10-Oct-16 19:58:44

Another here with the silvercross pop. We also bought it for holidays and it has survived several flights. Ds also napped in it until he was almost two!
Its fine if you are mainly doing smooth journeys like pavement or shops.

It doesn't do 'off road' as well as a pram and i also find the handles a little high to be really comfy to push.
I'm 5ft 4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now