Birthday present??

(3 Posts)
babyboy2015 Wed 05-Oct-16 16:19:15

My little boy's first birthday is in less then two months!!
I just need ideas on what to get him.
So far I haven't got a clue so please if you have any ideas let me know.

Xxx

golfmonkey Wed 05-Oct-16 16:47:36

I don't think you need to get a 1 year old a present, they're happy with anything that isn't a toy...maybe just a token thing like a little realistic mobile phone and then put the money you would have spent on presents into a savings account? Bit boring but practical...but good toys age 1-2 could be pop up tunnel, shape sorters, wooden jigsaws, books, outdoor toys for next summer? Nice clothes/coat for winter? Nice day trip somewhere as a family? Not sure if that's what you were looking for, and depends if your DS will get presents from family/friends or just you, but I had quite a few family getting gifts so didn't feel we needed to go overboard as they don't have a clue it's their birthday!

kristine007 Thu 06-Oct-16 16:53:52

My little boy is getting a rocking horse, a baby walker and a couple of toys- wooden shape sorter type of things. Give him something you would be buying anyway.
However, there are other things you could get him- like a name book, a beautiful picture frame or any other keepsake you can think of.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now