baby health

(4 Posts)
sobia004 Wed 05-Oct-16 13:37:32

I am currently going through my final year of uni and for my final project i have decided to go with baby health with first time parents , can you please answer some of my questions so i can get a better insight into baby health .

what did you worry about most when you child was born ?
how many times did you go to the doctors when there was something wrong ?
what was/is the main problem you face being a first time parent ?

if there was a device that could tell you what your baby is feeling and all the basics like , temperature , oxygen levels and why she/he is crying what would be best for you ?

i am also designing a baby mattress that monitors a babies sleeping position and pattern would that be a good or bad product and would you buy it?

anything or everything would help me further my knowledge in new parents and the most common worries that they have!

please can you give me some positive and negative points on this category and if there is anything else you would like to enlighten me with please do.

thank you

Heirhelp Thu 06-Oct-16 16:59:13

I am not sure how you would create a device which would tell you why a baby as babies cry for emotional needs a well as physical needs.

I am concerned about the ethics of this research. Which university are you studying at? What are you contact details? How would I go about withdrawing from the study etc? Have you told your supervisor that this is how you are collecting data?

glueandstick Fri 07-Oct-16 22:20:13

If you can tell me why the baby is crying I'll make sure you get a Nobel prize.

Heratnumber7 Fri 07-Oct-16 22:22:48

What are you doing your degree in? It seems an odd choice of study for someone who knows nothing about babies or being a parent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now