WHYYYYYY! 6 year old suddenly started wetting pants...

(3 Posts)
Lumpylumperson Sat 24-Sep-16 17:50:27

Just that really.

DTs are 6. Since going back to school they are both peeing in their pants at least once a day, usually more than once.

They aren't bothered. I've tried talking to them about it, told them off, disciplined them (taking away privileges) and nothing works.

They are a bit behind at school if that's relevant. They are happy though and very popular so I don't think that they're miserable at school.

Anyone else had this? I'm furious, yet again one of them has strolled by stinking of wee and not at all bothered by it. Sometimes they take their wet pants off and hide them hmm

I think they are too busy and too lazy and leave it too late.

Seriously, this is getting rediculous. Any tips?

littleoctonauts Sat 24-Sep-16 20:44:17

Following! Sorry that's no help but we're struggling with this with 4yo. We bought her a watch with alarms (wobl watch) which I heard about on the Eric website, it's helpeda lot to remind her to go but problem not solved yetsad

lukeymom Mon 26-Sep-16 23:27:01

My 8 yr old son keeps wetting the bed most nights. I'm sick of washing the bed clothes all the times. All I seem to be doing is making a clean bed up for it to be wet again later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now