Do you get your dirty toddlers clothes changed for the afternoon school run??

(9 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Wed 21-Sep-16 10:32:24

Say your toddler has been playing in the garden and gets a bit dirty, do you get him a fresh clean set of Clothing for he afternoon school run?

HelenaJustina Wed 21-Sep-16 10:33:59

No!

cosmicglittergirl Wed 21-Sep-16 10:35:03

I wouldn't.

TwoKidsAndCounting Wed 21-Sep-16 10:38:50

No but maybe I should because sometimes they are filthy. I do wonder if that reflects bad on me, I don't know, I do know I don't want the extra laundry!

insan1tyscartching Wed 21-Sep-16 10:54:33

Yes I always did but then I'd change them if I was taking them out anywhere, probably the reason why I always had tons of washing to do tbh.

namechangingagainagain Wed 21-Sep-16 11:00:58

Not unless really filthy/smelly but then I'd change them if we were at home anyway.

IAmAPaleontologist Wed 21-Sep-16 11:02:29

Hell no. Mine were in the bushes,getting smeared with blackberries and climbing trees on the school run anyway so it would have been pretty pointless!

RatOnnaStick Wed 21-Sep-16 11:10:52

Not for grass/paint/mud etc. I would for food stains but then that would have been changed along with washing hands etc after eating.

RatOnnaStick Wed 21-Sep-16 11:10:54

Not for grass/paint/mud etc. I would for food stains but then that would have been changed along with washing hands etc after eating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now