Has my day ruined by someone else's kid!

(6 Posts)
sammyjayneex Wed 07-Sep-16 16:07:14

So I was stood waiting at my older girls class door for her to come out of school.. Had my 3 month old in his pram. Then my 5 year old went to wait near the steps of my older girls class so I had my eye on her. Next thing I new I turned around to look at my baby and this stupid little kid had half a stick in his hand like the ones you get on your floor boards and was tapping pram with it. I don't think he hurt my baby but my eyes was off him for a whilst whilst watching my daughter. I suffer with anxiety and now this has completely ruined my day now worrying he hurt my baby and it's all my fault for not watching pram constantly (even though I had hold of pram all the time)
Why do parents allow their kids to carry sticks around. Thanks to this kid I'm having a hard time now. My baby didn't cry but I'm worried now.

MrsSecker Wed 07-Sep-16 16:10:47

I'm sure if he'd hurt the baby, the baby would have screamed or cried.

FeckinCrutches Wed 07-Sep-16 16:14:06

This is your anxiety talking. The baby would have cried if the boy had hurt him X

PeggyMitchell123 Wed 07-Sep-16 16:16:47

No you had your day ruined by anxiety not someone else's child.

The kid did nothing but touch the baby's pram innocently enough. If he hurt her your baby would have screamed or cried. She is fine

Ninasimoneinthemorning Wed 07-Sep-16 16:19:06

It sounds like your anxiety is really bad to day. Have you any strategies to help you wind down?

NerrSnerr Wed 07-Sep-16 16:23:04

Your baby would have cried if they'd been hurt so try not to worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now