Anyone else have a vomit phobia

(4 Posts)
intheBondiBubble Mon 01-Aug-16 11:04:12

My three year old just spewed up his yoghurt coughing in his sleep, he has a heavy cold and cough and I tried to roll him onto his side which made all his yoghurt come straight back up all over the pillow. I'm certain it's not a bug an just a full tummy, he only fell asleep 20 mins earlier after two bowls of yoghurt.
Unfortunately I have a terrible phobia of sick and I can't stop shaking, I'm a single mum so probably won't sleep tonight for panic it might happen again, anyone else here with this phobia too? How do you cope when the kids are sick shock

LAmusic Mon 01-Aug-16 11:22:33

Weird and probs not recommended but I will take a travel sickness tablet and then tell myself 'it is impossible for you to be sick'

intheBondiBubble Mon 01-Aug-16 13:10:29

Thanks, I'm lying in bed listening to him cough, I think it might be a long night shock

parisgellar Mon 01-Aug-16 13:20:26

I'm the same. Utter fear. In the moment I just don't think about it and clean it up for my son and then worry and panic and shake later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now