School holiday days out/activity suggestions - age 9/10 kids

(3 Posts)
Hockeydude Wed 20-Jul-16 14:26:27

What can I do with my kids to entertain them? Am particularly looking for nice days out (will drive anywhere), day out doing anything appealing to two 9/10yo kids, somewhere suitable for traffic free bike ride, water fun anything really. Doesnot matter where in UK as am visiting friends in Wales, south and north England so will combine with these visits.

Help!! Am stuck other than cinema, swimming, 1wk hol, maybe a sports activity...

Shhhh Wed 20-Jul-16 22:21:54

Media city is worth a look , you may struggle to get the cbbc tour for a week day but may get for a wkd ?
Otherwise you can have a wander around media city & spot various tv land marks such as corrie studios . There is also the war museum (no idea if your kids are into it ?) or the Lowry museum . Took my 2 there last term hols as my 11 yr old was researching Lowry.

MegBusset Wed 20-Jul-16 22:25:58

Get a National Trust membership! Places to visit all over the country and many will have activities on for children over the holidays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now