Hand me a grip....

(3 Posts)
Ilovenannyplum Mon 27-Jun-16 08:29:25

DP had a bit of a shitty year last year, ended with a tribunal that he won (yay!) The money is paying for our wedding at the end of this year but he also wanted to go away just the 2 of us for a few nights.
So we're off to Spain next weekend for 5 nights. Which at the time I was fine about but I'm now massively freaking out about leaving DS.

He's nearly 2 so not tiny, I trust who we're leaving him with 200% and they've planned some lovely fun days out for him but I've convinced myself that something is going to happen to DP and I and I'm worrying about what will happen to DS. So many hideous things happening in the world at the moment and it scares me.
I know this is ridiculous, but these thoughts of dread are completely over shadowing my excitement about the frankly well deserved holiday.

We're also going on a family holiday later in the year which I'm looking forward to much more because our little monster is coming with us.

Someone tell me I'm being silly and everything will be ok.

DesignedForLife Mon 27-Jun-16 10:28:52

You're going away for a few nights. So long as you trust the people you're leaving him with totally, he'll be fine. Enjoy!

Ilovenannyplum Mon 27-Jun-16 11:02:56

I've put my rational head on. I'm going to pack my suitcase and look at the hotel pictures again and stop being such an obsessive lunatic

My post is usually the kind I roll my eyes at, I'm so not that mum I don't know what came over me confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now