which pushchair ?

(11 Posts)
Chloe16 Wed 18-May-16 19:42:34

Hey smile
Looking for what people would recommend on a new pushchair for my 2 month old.
I currently have the oyster and the maxi cosi car seat which i really like but have been having some issues with the front wheels on the chassis and after looking online have found this very common.
Therefor would prefer a different one, but don't know what, any suggestions would be appreciated smile

minipie Wed 18-May-16 20:09:35

If you like the oyster then a Bugaboo bee (expensive but good quality so second hand is a decent option, though aim for post nov 2012 as earlier ones had wheel issues) or Icandy raspberry - both quite similar to the oyster I think.

Chloe16 Wed 18-May-16 21:38:09

Thanks smile

GrassW1dow Thu 19-May-16 13:00:13

Uppababy every time. I have the Cruz. The Vista is for more rugged terrain.

minipie Thu 19-May-16 14:00:44

Yes the Uppababys are good. Bigger though in comparison with an Oyster (especially the Vista) so depends on how important that is.

Augustwedding Thu 19-May-16 14:27:44

We have the icandy peach and realky like it. I had a loan of an oyster abd hated it, it was so awkward!

GrassW1dow Thu 19-May-16 14:41:18

Bigger but still very light

Brummiegirl15 Thu 19-May-16 17:55:29

I've got ICandy peach as well with maxi cosi car seat and love it!

Terrifiedandregretful Thu 19-May-16 22:00:54

Baby Jogger City Mini is brilliant.

thejoysofboys Thu 19-May-16 22:10:39

Please contact Oyster customer services before you buy a new pushchair. I had one of the very first Oysters (6.5yrs ago!). I had a problem with the brakes and Babystyle couldn't have been more helpful. They replaced the chassis for free - no quibble (and, no, I don't work for them!).

MilkAndFenty Thu 19-May-16 22:14:14

Second the bugaboo bee! Love mine and it lasts for ages as it's not bulky so my three year old occasional goes in his brothers if he's tired. It does actually last the whole way through. Had the cameleon last time and I got fed up with how massive it was and ended up with a little fold down one instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now