Tooth fairy teeth

(10 Posts)
RuthosMama Fri 13-May-16 22:46:10

Can anyone tell me what they do with their child's teeth after the tooth fairy has exchanged them for the coin. When I had my first child I was rather sentimental and precious about the pretty little teeth and saved them all in a very pretty little jar. However now my second child has started to loose his teeth I'm becoming aware that my strange jar of teeth on my dressing table is a bit macabre/morbid/creepy. Although I really can't bring myself to just bin the teeth. What does everyone else do?

TheTartOfAsgard Fri 13-May-16 22:48:27

My dcs are in an old jewellery box in my chest of drawers. Don't know why I've kept them - I've never looked at them again!

sixinabed Fri 13-May-16 22:48:46

Sadly I've lost Ds teeth - they weren't pretty though - just weird but he has weak teeth.
Do your dc see the jar of teeth - do they know you're the tooth fairy? grin

paxillin Fri 13-May-16 22:50:15

Some are in my wallet, some in various bags. I'm thinking about having them set in a gold necklace. No, I really don't know what I'll do with them in the end.

AtSea1979 Fri 13-May-16 22:52:05

Bim them all, every single one. Why would you want their teeth? DC won't want them when they are older. It's just odd. I don't get it. Nor do I get saving curls.

Bragadocia Fri 13-May-16 22:52:10

Maybe this? palaces.org.uk

Bragadocia Fri 13-May-16 22:53:40

Not that I've sent them there myself, but I saw it on an old thread last night when trying to decide what the tooth fairy does with the teeth (DS has written a note, and is expecting a response by morning).

ILoveAGoodBrusselSprout Fri 13-May-16 22:54:13

I bought cute little bejewelled boxes from Accessorise and have kept all of them (not on show or anything - they're in a memory box under my bed). Am I weird?

sixinabed Fri 13-May-16 22:55:40

Ooh, good link - I may send them there from now on (assuming I don't lose them and can be arsed which is iffy...)

LostInTheColonies Fri 13-May-16 22:59:51

Bragadocia if it helps, DD (6) is convinced that they are made into houses for fairies. She tries to brush the wobbly ones extra well so that they are nice and clean for the tooth fairy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now