separation

(4 Posts)
oscarsmummyy Mon 09-May-16 18:30:14

I'm a young mum, tomorrow I've got to go to school and leave my lb in the nursery, he's 8 months old. This might sound stupid but I feel like if I leave him too much he's gonna forget me and forget who I amsadsadsad I really don't want to leave him, I keep working myself up and getting myself in tears because of it, I don't wanna leave my little boy sadsadsadsad

Gingernut81 Mon 09-May-16 21:02:58

I'm so sorry you feel that way, he won't forget you at all, how could he when he's spent the last 8 months with you?! DD is 7.5 months & only sees DH for half an hour on a morning before he goes to work & she loves him to pieces. He always rings on his way home before she goes to bed, her face lights up when she hears him & she babbles away. As for me I'm really looking forward to going back to work (granted it's only 2 days a week) so I can feel more like me again! I'm obviously just a heartless moo! grin
Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be tough at first but I'm sure you'll both be fine flowers

oscarsmummyy Tue 10-May-16 16:26:14

Thank you for the reply smile I've come home and he doesn't seem interested in me at all sad he won't even look at mesadxx

Gingernut81 Tue 10-May-16 17:38:12

Oh bless, if he's anything like DD he's probably in a strop. She's a right little madam! I hope he's come round a bit now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now