How often Do you hold/carry/cuddle your 7mo?

(3 Posts)
Firstmum24 Wed 04-May-16 10:20:04

I don't believe you can spoil a baby by holding them lots but I have been thinking about how often I hold DD throughout the day. and wondering if I am starving her of attention So I probably have about a twenty minute cuddle in bed in the morning before we have bottle and back for a nap. Then its a quick ten minute cuddle walking about putting the blinds/curtains up. Then throughout the day I would say maybe little five minute cuddles when moving her around but with a few longer cuddles on the sofa after bottles etc. I lay on the floor with her and play with her - rolling, playing with hands and sitting up and standing up throughout the day between meals. I leave the room to do the washing/kitchen/make lunch/dinner etc but always pop back to see how she is getting on every minute or so (she is in a high chair/bouncey chair/playgym etc so i know she is safe. Am i going insane to be even thinking about this? DD is picked up anytime she seems bored/whiny. She rarely cries. Very content and developing well.
I am going back to for 4 days a week so DD will be in nursery for two days and with DH for two days - I think worrying about how she will be cared for then is why I have bee over thinking this a bit.

squizita Wed 04-May-16 11:09:33

She rarely cries. Very content and developing well.

Think your answer is there. smile

Caterina99 Wed 04-May-16 16:01:12

At that age it was becoming impossible to have a long cuddle with my DS as he was mobile and wanted to move! if she seems content then sounds like she's happy with the level of attention she's getting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now