night time nappies?

(6 Posts)
joyalf Fri 05-Feb-16 12:19:35

Hi just wondering if anyone has any advice. My DS (23 months) sleeps on his front & leaks a lot at night time. After a bit of trial & error we have found that the only nappies that he won't leak through are pampers baby dry pull-up style in a size 4+. This morning I have been to four different shops all of which had size 4 & 5 but no 4+. Does anyone else use these? I'm worried they have been discontinued! Any other recommendations for leak proof night time nappies?

AliceInHinterland Fri 05-Feb-16 12:21:25

We use Aldi nappies and haven't had a leak for months. They do 4+ and are cheap as a bonus!

joyalf Fri 05-Feb-16 12:27:19

We use the aldi 4+ during the day too & they are great but he leaks through them at night unfortunately. Thank you though!

tryingtocatchthewind Fri 05-Feb-16 12:35:53

Try a size 5?

My 15 month old started to leak through pampers baby dry and we read somewhere to try Lidl. I was a bit sceptical as he leaked in Aldi and Morrisons but we have had great success with Lidl hurrah and they are so cheap.

Failing all of the above get yourself a PUL cover that normally goes over the top of reusable nappies. Motherease are a good brand. They are like the plastic pants from years ago but breathable. That would prevent the wetness getting onto his clothes

MrsMum2011 Fri 05-Feb-16 20:05:45

We saw some in Asda today and bought some in morrisons about two weeks ago, so I don't think they have been discontinued. We are in the same boat of only pampers size 4+ working at night, but until you get hold of some try putting two nappies on dc and putting one so further up the front of the body(e also have a tummy sleeper).

joyalf Sat 06-Feb-16 16:44:37

Thanks for the replies, will keep looking for the nappies in the right size & try the tummy thing too, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now