Hauck shopper trio set

(3 Posts)
lovecharms Wed 13-Jan-16 13:40:33

Has anyone ever had one of these before or know someone who has?
I'm expecting another baby and feel I need another pram. My current travel system is just too big and bulky (and getting it in the car boot is a nightmare). It's also not suitable for the buses or tubes if I ever fancy a day out in London so I need something not too pricey but suitable enough to get out and about in.

skankingpiglet Wed 13-Jan-16 21:40:50

I didn't have this one but a different Hauck trio (Eagle Soft I think?). TBH it lasted about 6 weeks until it found it's way into the loft of broken dreams. I kept the basinette out as that was useful as a downstairs Moses basket. I found it bulky, rickety, poorly made and it ground to a halt the moment I tried to push it over grass. If money's tight, have you considered buying second hand? You can get some excellent 'nearly new' systems that are barely used on eBay for a fraction of the price of new. I bought a Mountain Buggy Swift like this after the Hauck, and wished I'd gone down the second hand route from the off. I know the MB isn't to everyone's taste but it suits my needs very well. It was only £100 plus another £40-odd for a new cosy toes and liner, and has held up well enough to last for #2 who I'm currently cooking. I would never have been able to bring myself to pay for one at full price, but this was a good compromise.

Kent1982 Wed 13-Jan-16 23:10:31

Hi I had to get the Haick lacrosse system. As it was pretty much only thing I could fit in my tiny boot (new car so not swapping it) I didn't want it but a year on I have loved it, it's been great. I've walked for miles on beaches, on semi rough ground, shopping. It is light. I can't fault it really. I expected so little of it but it's been great and I haven't treated it particularly kindly. A year on and no faults at all so far,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now