Breastfeeding and supplementing for 2 feeds/

(7 Posts)
Moojay Sun 03-Jan-16 19:40:56

So, I have my driving test on Tuesday (2nd attempt, fx please!)
I have a 3 year old, and a 4 month old. 4mo is EBF, but i was wondering. Is it ok to give him formula for one feed tomorrow while mil has him, and one on Tuesday while DH has him during test?
I really hate pumping, it makes my nipnips so sore, and my 3yo makes it fairly impossible to do so in peace.
Any thoughts?

Orangedaisy Sun 03-Jan-16 19:44:31

Absolutely fine, crack on. Good luck with test!

Moojay Sun 03-Jan-16 19:51:35

Cheers Orange, do you think it may give him a sore tummy at all? Don't fancy being up all night before test confused

Orangedaisy Tue 05-Jan-16 13:19:07

Sorry for delay. No idea I'm afraid. Mine wouldn't take a bottle at that (or any) age and would have just gone without for that period. I think making sure he's winded properly will help.

knittingbee Tue 05-Jan-16 20:37:55

How did it go? Took me 3...

Moojay Wed 06-Jan-16 12:22:42

Thanks orange, he was absolutely fine with it , DH waited it out for aa long as poss so I think he was so hungry he didn't care what he had or from where!

I failed KnittingBee 😞 was my second attempt and I thought I had it in the bag. 2 minors but examiner used her discretion and failed me because she felt I hesitated too much at junctions. I've been really lucky though and got a cancellation for the 18th which is just within the 10 working days (they now include says) so fx I get it 3rd like you did!

Orangedaisy Wed 06-Jan-16 19:23:19

Commiserations but at least you know ds was fine, might help you relax more for try 3 and therefore pass!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now