help please.cranial massage 4.8 year old

(4 Posts)
KJSa Thu 17-Dec-15 09:19:06

My four year old is nuts. Every morning before school she is a dead weight who I literally have to move from task to task. This morning I held her down to brush her teeth. Its pretty bad.

She's always been hard work, tantrums etc. Pretty much every morning leaving the house she cries, screams. She's one of those kids thats an angel at school and a complete devil at home - small mercy?

I was wondering if anyone had had cranial massage on their kids that might have helped them to chill the F out???

Parietal Thu 17-Dec-15 22:26:01

can't see any reason why cranial massage would help. it is a waste of time & money.

why not just work on behaviour - is she tired in the mornings? what time does she go to bed? does she want more attention from you and only get it from bad behaviour? can you do a reward chart for getting dressed etc.

mouldycheesefan Thu 17-Dec-15 22:29:06

How much sleep is she getting? What time does she go to bed

Rosenwyn1985 Sun 20-Dec-15 22:27:46

Agree, work on behaviour. It's pseudo science quackery anyway.... And dangerous to boot. Why would you want someone why is not medically registered messing about with your kids skull plates? Have a read....
www.badscience.net/2004/09/cranial-osteopathy/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now