how early can tantrums start?...

(9 Posts)
cantbelieveimonhere Thu 21-May-15 21:13:44

...is it possible at 8 months... and what does hold for the future?

iliketea Thu 21-May-15 21:16:40

Absolutely possible, sorry to say, my dd was about 9 months.. And it's yet to stop at nearly 6.

TarkaTheOtter Thu 21-May-15 21:19:10

It's possible but they are nothing compared to the ones that come later - sorry!

cantbelieveimonhere Fri 22-May-15 08:48:20

shockconfused!

nc060 Fri 22-May-15 10:30:44

Im sure my 8 month old has them!!

lljkk Fri 22-May-15 10:32:19

I remember one of mine around 15 months flopping self face first on floor, arse high in the air, wailing & staring at me like "Of course you have to do something about this, you know!!"

StayGoldPonyBoy Fri 22-May-15 10:45:41

DD had her first at about 7 months old. Flappy hands, screeching at me, crying with no tears. She would do it when she got frustrated learning to crawl, flopping herself face down and wail, or if a toy was just out of reach and she couldn't be arsed to bum shuffle for it. She grew out of tantrumming quite early though, she's 3 now and, like me, and will sulk quietly and stew until she gets attention rather than making a song and dance about thingsgrin

cathpip Fri 22-May-15 10:57:49

I have a 13 month old that will do The dramatic fall to the floor, arse in air with tears like the world is going to end when he doesn't get his own way! It's massively amusing esp seeing as my both my other dc never did this smile

PuppyMummy Sat 23-May-15 19:13:30

sorry to say another here!

ds is 11 months and throws himself down and kicks his legs flails his arms and screams if he isn't allowed to do/hav what he wants!

I await a public showing of his skills!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now