Recommendations for a stroller please...

(5 Posts)
mumtosp Mon 10-Mar-14 21:43:20

Hi all,

I've been looking to buy a pushchair for quite some time now. DS is 17 mo and up until now we have been very happy with our Uppababy Vista. However I would like something lighter and that can be folded up when on the bus...

Thanks in advance smile

mumtosp Mon 10-Mar-14 21:43:52

*buy a stroller smile

We have a Maclaren Triumph for DD2 (also 17mo) and have no complaints. Lightweight, steers nicely, easy to fold. Cost about £100-120.

More reviews here if that's helpful.

HelenHen Tue 11-Mar-14 18:37:37

We got a kiddiecare Own brand one at half price at about £40. We have a bulkier cosier dimples for the winter and leave the other one with mil but I swap them in the summer and absolutely love it! It's so little and easy, can steer one handed and folds easy and tiny... I'd highly recommend!

mumtosp Sat 15-Mar-14 13:59:57

Thanks all for your recommendations smile
Just one quick question: For how long did you use your stroller? Most of them seem to have a weight limit of 15 kgs and given that DS has always been in 90th percentile weight I would hardly get any use out of a stroller before DS crosses the weight limit confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now