ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

what do u wash a 3yr old in

(6 Posts)
Mmmbacon Wed 26-Feb-14 20:56:19

Moo goo is meant to be good, all natural, and suitable for small children

SoftSheen Wed 26-Feb-14 20:55:04

Sanex kids. Very mild and smells nice too.

AnyaKnowIt Wed 26-Feb-14 20:54:03

Tesco value head and body wash. Only thing I've found that doesn't dry out dds skin

Mintymoomoo Wed 26-Feb-14 20:51:50

Dream wash and dream cream from lush, I use this and used in my children who suffered from eczema. I also recommend to my ex sil who had psoriasis and she loved it and has been using ever since

JoinTheDots Wed 26-Feb-14 20:50:24

oilatum jnr when she has a bath, or just water when she is in the shower with me. I do not wash her hair every time she has a shower or bath, maybe once a week. I use Johnsons when I do, but only because I am trying to use it up, when it is gone I shall look into something even gentler for her skin which gets soooooo dry sooooo easily.

patsypancake Wed 26-Feb-14 20:47:12

What do people wash there toddlers in I feel now he is 3 he has that "boy smell" .. A mix of lunch rubbed in his hair , snot from the cold , sweat from climbing the walls ,paint, sweets and god knows what else ... He has a touch psoriasis and the dermstolagist said that kids only need to b washed in water , I usually use aqiuius cream or emulsifyer to wash him in but the Dr said there were better products out There but was so vague (as they r ) and in not keen on all those bubbly soapy baby products so I wondered what other washed there toddlers in ? ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now