what do u wash a 3yr old in

(6 Posts)
patsypancake Wed 26-Feb-14 20:47:12

What do people wash there toddlers in I feel now he is 3 he has that "boy smell" .. A mix of lunch rubbed in his hair , snot from the cold , sweat from climbing the walls ,paint, sweets and god knows what else ... He has a touch psoriasis and the dermstolagist said that kids only need to b washed in water , I usually use aqiuius cream or emulsifyer to wash him in but the Dr said there were better products out There but was so vague (as they r ) and in not keen on all those bubbly soapy baby products so I wondered what other washed there toddlers in ? ??

JoinTheDots Wed 26-Feb-14 20:50:24

oilatum jnr when she has a bath, or just water when she is in the shower with me. I do not wash her hair every time she has a shower or bath, maybe once a week. I use Johnsons when I do, but only because I am trying to use it up, when it is gone I shall look into something even gentler for her skin which gets soooooo dry sooooo easily.

Mintymoomoo Wed 26-Feb-14 20:51:50

Dream wash and dream cream from lush, I use this and used in my children who suffered from eczema. I also recommend to my ex sil who had psoriasis and she loved it and has been using ever since

AnyaKnowIt Wed 26-Feb-14 20:54:03

Tesco value head and body wash. Only thing I've found that doesn't dry out dds skin

SoftSheen Wed 26-Feb-14 20:55:04

Sanex kids. Very mild and smells nice too.

Mmmbacon Wed 26-Feb-14 20:56:19

Moo goo is meant to be good, all natural, and suitable for small children

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now