fingerprint cufflinks

(6 Posts)
Kriyap Thu 07-Nov-13 17:43:18

Hi.

I'm looking for a company which can do fingerprint jewellery, specifically cufflinks. There are loads of companies out there, all differently priced. Any suggestions on any good ones? Would really appreciate it.

Tailtwister Thu 07-Nov-13 18:10:22

We used a company called 'Smallprint'. We had cufflinks and heart pendants made and they were of a good quality. We have 2 children and DH usually wears one cufflink for each child, I used to wear the pendants as a necklace, but have them on a charm bracelet now (with no charms as they're not my 'thing'!).

mustardtomango Thu 07-Nov-13 20:39:14

I was just wondering about this myself! Thanks op

Kriyap Tue 12-Nov-13 14:06:52

Thanks tailtwister.

Sokmonsta Tue 12-Nov-13 14:11:24

I can second small print. I had cuff links done for dh with our first two dc. When we had twins I then had a bracelet done for me. The lady who took the prints was very patient and excellent with my Children, hence going back a second time to the same company (and same lady). I wear my bracelet all the time an despite the twins tugging on it and even the big two holding it as a comforter when we are cuddled up, it's not broken as I feared it could do.

MiaowTheCat Tue 12-Nov-13 15:17:18

I have a handprint necklace that I got via not on the high street from green river studios that's fantastically good quality and I think she has some cufflink options in her store too. I have a three heart pendant, one with a flower on and then the other hearts have a child handprint and their name and date of birth engraved on the back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now