broody already?

(11 Posts)
LST Fri 01-Nov-13 20:21:04

I was exactly the same. I thought I was going mad! I am expecting DC2 now though but DS is 2 on Wednesday. The broodiness did pass grin

mummyxtwo Fri 01-Nov-13 19:48:52

said

mummyxtwo Fri 01-Nov-13 19:48:42

I also sad after dd2 was born (flew out with her hand up by her face) that I was never going through that again!! ..... hmm

mummyxtwo Fri 01-Nov-13 19:47:48

Same here StandingInLine - I miss being pregnant, despite being sick as a dog! Dd2 has just turned 1yo and we are thinking of starting TTC. Rather scary as I have days where I feel like I can't cope with the two of them, but I feel really broody and would love 3!

StandingInLine Thu 31-Oct-13 21:48:05

I know ,my daughter is 3 months and an already thinking about another. I had said that this one (my second ) was going to be my last but I'm reconsidering now. It's not so much having the baby for me ,it's the pregnancy. As much as I get impatient by about 30 weeks wanting to give birth already ,I miss the scans ,the excitement ,the having something to look forward to etc...

gintastic Thu 31-Oct-13 21:45:12

We were talking about number 2 before we left hospital with number 1...

Gerty1002 Thu 31-Oct-13 21:18:57

My DS Is seven weeks and although I couldn't bear the thought of childbirth again so soon (I had a pretty rough time of it) I can't wait until DS has a little brother or sister and keep imagining family life in the future. Crazy hormones.

roweeena Thu 31-Oct-13 15:30:39

I have a 3 week old DS2 and I'm already planning the next - that must be hormones!

Alexa007 Wed 30-Oct-13 09:51:34

Me too!!!! I have a 7 mo girl and I am already planning and picking names for the next one!!

B00t5 Wed 30-Oct-13 09:23:18

I was exactly the same! It finally went when he was about 11 months- but I'm so glad I haven't had another yet (or even at all!) because it got so tough once he was mobile and stopped sleeping. It was torture, I couldn't have coped with another!

However that's just me... Some people love them one after another and pop em out close together. I love my one on one with my baby boy! X

justalilmummy Tue 29-Oct-13 23:15:15

Someone tell me if I am normal or not, I have a 10 week old and am so broody already have been since he was about 4 week's old!
Is this just hormones? I was talking through baby names yesterday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now