Best nappy for tummy sleeping baby?

(5 Posts)
monstergoose Fri 13-Sep-13 19:04:57

This is a little trivial but ...my 7mo dd has decided she will only sleep on her front now which is great as she seems a lot happier there. The only problem is quite often, unless I change her nappy in the middle of the night (which results in much screaming) there is wee leakage by morning. This didn't happen when she was on her back, I'm assuming coz the wee ran down and had a bigger area of nappy to soak into.

We currently use pampers night nappies. Does anyone recommend a different brand that helps with this or am I stuck with changing her nappy in the night and making her really angry!

ZingWantsCake Fri 13-Sep-13 19:12:12

just put her in a bigger size for the night she should be ok!

Elesbe Fri 13-Sep-13 20:30:40

Pampers are rubbish. Try little angels from asda or sainsbury s own brand. They don't feel As soft but are so much better and you get the bonus of them saving you money!

Kafri Fri 13-Sep-13 20:54:12

I have a 9m DS who's a tummy sleeper. He wears either Cheeky Bots (tesco) or Morrisons own (the kiddicare ones) and we have no leakage in a morning.

The cheeky bots are £30 for a big box but are quite often on offer at half price.

LakeFlyPie Fri 13-Sep-13 20:57:21

Aldi nappies are the only ones I found not to leak with both front sleeping DC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now