Anyone else still up?

(12 Posts)
Jojobump1986 Fri 21-Jun-13 04:40:51

Just woke up & realised that 12-day-old DS2 has completely skipped a feed & woken me up without actually waking up himself for his normal 4am feed! I remember DS1 slept through from a relatively early age but that was more like 5 or 6 weeks, not less than 2! confused

Poor DH hasn't slept at all yet though! He's a worrier & has a lot on his mind plus he's having to look after me & both boys because I'm struggling to recover from the birth!

I, on the other hand, have slept like the baby! grin I'm not normally the better sleeper. I love the breastfeeding hormones. I never sleep more soundly than I do in the first few weeks after giving birth! I never wake as easily either - weird hormones!

missuswife Fri 21-Jun-13 04:31:59

I'm up, on Central time here. Dd in cot for first time, she rolled over today so can't use the Rock'n'Play anymore.

jinglebitch Fri 21-Jun-13 04:21:06

DD co-sleeping- just fell out of bed. Am now wide awake and wracked with guilt. She's sleeping like the non existent proverbial baby; did't even really wake up.

MooseBeTimeForSpring Fri 21-Jun-13 04:17:33

'Tis only just after 9pm here. Both men of the house (DH and 17 month old DS) are snoring!

pudtat Fri 21-Jun-13 04:15:08

Yup, Bfing nearly 14w DS. How did people cope with the nights before smartphones and tablets grin.

Hardrockhallelujah Fri 21-Jun-13 04:11:24

Mummy brain - I meant DD

phantomhairpuller Fri 21-Jun-13 04:11:11

I'm up with 6wo DS2 who seems to think its alert, wakey up, smiley time confused
Have just heard the this of DS1 getting out of bed. So am guessing DH is now awake too wink

Kids!!

Hardrockhallelujah Fri 21-Jun-13 04:11:06

Up with 2 day old DS who needs someone to sleep on...

soupmaker Fri 21-Jun-13 04:09:45

Up with bloody heartburn. 34 weeks and counting with DC2. Getting into training for night feeds.

Don't have a big enough bottle. Wait- is this for me or for her? grin

Selba Fri 21-Jun-13 03:40:48

Pour the gin x

Just that, really. Daughter is on night 2 in her new Big Girl Bed. Not going well. >_<

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now