Back in the zoo where old friends welcome new arrivals

(231 Posts)

There ya go.

Not a very carefully thought out title but 999 posts calls for action!

I didn't come back either.

Have two poorly children and have pulled my neck hmm

All fine though. L's 8th birthday is on Saturday and we're off to centre parcs on 1st for a long weekend.

<helllooooo>

Helloooo right back at you smile

Happy Halloween thlgrin

And to you!

Where are you all hiding?

We're off to a very wet Centre Parcs this weekend

gomurray Fri 01-Nov-13 21:18:30

Hello ladies ! I am just counting down the weeks - less than 5 to go now grin. Getting excited and more anxious as DD approaches.

Hope you are all well and had a spooky Haloween xx

BuddhaBelly Sun 03-Nov-13 17:11:21

Murray Wow 5 wks left grin Any thoughts on the flavour? Names? Share please smile
Moomin Good time away?
Marbles How are you poorly lady?

gomurray Mon 04-Nov-13 22:17:58

Hi Buddha !

4 weeks now eekkk ! I am convinced it is another DS - have been for quite some time. We have a boy's name but not made much headway with girls names - so if this is a girl we will get a massive shock and she will have no name !!! Had a moment of clarity this morning in the shower where I suddenly realised that baby will be here in 4 WEEKS and that is not a long time !!!!! Nesting has been in full swing but may need to step up gear to ensure we are baby ready very soon... just in case baby makes early arrival. Starting to pack hospital bag too which makes it all very real.

Is it three weeks now? What is the date?

I will have a four year old tomorrow. shock

BuddhaBelly Tue 12-Nov-13 22:54:10

Murray Hospital bag done yet?
Marbles How are you feeling? All better now?
Moomin 4 shock 4 shock Where does the time go? Looked like Joe had an amazing partysmile

gomurray Wed 13-Nov-13 07:01:00

Moomin, I also cannot believe J is 4 ! What a fab cake you made, mega impressed !

Buddha, how are you doing mrs ? Your boy is such a wee character, love FB pics.

Marbles, did AF turn up missy ? What is going on with you ? How is DHs new job going ?

3 weeks today is the section date ! Last day of work today - woohooo !! It is going to be a busy day but filled with cakes and sweets so I think I'll cope ! Hospital bag has everything in it, just need to iron and pack contents properly and leave it at the door, just in case....

Are we at two weeks? I have no idea what the day is <though I do have a birthday this week so I should check>

BuddhaBelly Wed 20-Nov-13 08:05:40

Could be any time!! We might have to make Murray do daily updates!!smilesmile

Come on Murray....

gomurray Fri 22-Nov-13 07:22:51

Sorry ladies, nothing to report !! Just been busy getting through my "nesting" list. Have signed consent forms for c-section so no going back now ! Less than 2 weeks to go, could be any time. I regularly think it is going to drop out (I wish !!) due to incredible pressure and bump has def dropped now. I'll keep you posted. Buddha I have your mobile number so I'll add you to text group for announcement and you could perhaps let the ladies know on here, reception at hospital but great so prob won't get online. I'll let you know if any developments !

BuddhaBelly Fri 22-Nov-13 17:02:28

I feel honoured smile
Come on baby Murray get a wriggle on grin

Marking my place to wait for news!

How are you feeling Murray?

Did E have a good bday, Bhudda?

Anyone else lurking?

BuddhaBelly Wed 27-Nov-13 22:01:12

He did thanks Moomin grin now he can't wait for christmas!
Murray How you doing? Still pg? grinwink
Marbles Quiet? Hope you're ok?

gomurray Fri 29-Nov-13 22:23:47

hey ladies, still here. Had cramps all night on Tue night so thought it was all kicking off but it stopped when I got up - frustrating ! However, MW said today that head engaged and I can barely walk this evening so who knows what will happen over the weekend ! It is E's bday party on Sunday so I'd rather not miss that and it is his bday on Tue so really don't want to miss that - best that baby stays put until section on Weds.... I'll keep you posted xx

BuddhaBelly Sat 30-Nov-13 08:10:44

Murray Legs
Crossed until Wednesday then wink

How exciting!! They'll be as close as L&J!

BuddhaBelly Sun 01-Dec-13 13:30:16

It's December!! Only 24 sleeps to go gringrin
Still in one piece Murray?
Moomin How are you? Is C coming for christmas?

Yes! Though he's in NY for a couple of weeks. First class, nice hotel....
Just a little green with envy.
It's nearly baby girl time.

What's happening Murray?

gomurray Mon 02-Dec-13 20:53:25

Hi Ladies ! No news from here I'm afraid, still hanging on. It is E's birthday tomorrow so praying it stays put for another 24 hours at least. Section on Weds so nearly there....
Had pre-op today so it is all feeling VERY real now !
I'll be in touch when there is news smile

Happy birthday E and an early happy birthday to baby Murray.

Girl, 8lb 6. <sweep stake>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now