Clamp on travel highchairs: any good?

(9 Posts)
Cuddlydragon Tue 30-Apr-13 23:03:06

Love our lobster. It's not the lightest but it's very secure. Also, I keep a tie on chair one from jojo maman which is tiny and a good failsafe

SquidgersMummy Mon 29-Apr-13 13:55:55

Thanks all - really helpful x

sparklekitty Sun 28-Apr-13 10:03:14

We have the Phil and Teds lobster after being very confused by their slightly wanky website and its fab. DD loves being at the table with us, its comfortable.

We've not used it elsewhere yet, it needs a decent sized 'lip' on the table. We got it mainly because we have a weeny kitchen and it hardly takes up any space.

forevergreek Sun 28-Apr-13 02:25:24

I prefer the fabric ones you strap to Chair when travelling. As they fold super small and fit in handbag

MoelFammau Sun 28-Apr-13 02:14:00

Yes. I have two. DD has never used anything else. She gets to sit right next to us at the table and she's a fab eater (the only one of 4 cousins to not be picky and the only one not to use a conventional high-chair). Ours are Chicco.

domesticslattern Sat 27-Apr-13 22:07:08

Yes, they are a good choice.

LadyMetroland Sat 27-Apr-13 21:58:39

Yes

p and t one is fab. Fits on around 80% of tables in my experience. We even used ours permanently on the kitchen table for dd2 when she outgrow the high chair

ClosedAuraOpenMind Sat 27-Apr-13 21:55:23

Yes! We have the Phil and Teds, use it all the time at home as DD kept standing up in her highchair....but easy to take off and have used it at DPs and DPILs with no problems

SquidgersMummy Sat 27-Apr-13 21:40:55

Looking at the Phil & Teds and the Mountain Buggy ones, just wondering if they are any good. Are the tables at most places actually suitable for them? TIA x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now