Littlelife toddler backpacks with reins or Goldbug animal harness?

(6 Posts)
LoveShortbread Wed 27-Mar-13 21:16:51

Hello, My DS is very active 19months and loves to run around.
I started looking at reins which we can use it out and about. I read a lot of reviews and thought Littlelife toddler backpacks with reins and Goldbug animal harness sounded ok. But off course there are always positive and negative reviews so I am confused which one to get.
Some people says the rein placed at the bottom (Goldbug) is not safe, and
others says the rein placed at the top (Littlelife) is not safe...

My first concern is safety.

Any experience of these products is much appreciated.

MrsRambo Wed 27-Mar-13 21:56:14

I have an out of control active 22 month old DD. We've been using the Littlelife reins for a good few months and haven't found any problems with safety. She really tugs on those reins so I think if there were any problems I would have found out by now?

Wish they would make a tantrum calming model ... Perhaps it could emit some calming vapors that could be stored in that little backpack?? Still, the backpack is a good size for storing miniature gins teddies.

Hope this of some help....

cookielove Wed 27-Mar-13 21:59:13

We use the little life back packs at work, have done for the last 3 years, they have been on hundreds of 2-5 year olds and be tugged, pulled on e.t.c and we've never had a problem with them, infact we love them, we only have two in a private nursery setting.

Beatrixpotty Wed 27-Mar-13 21:59:44

I used Littlelife backpack & reins for DS1 and had no problems

equiliteral Wed 27-Mar-13 22:02:33

We have both - they are much of a muchness, I've never had any safety concerns about either. I like that the Littlelife backpack can hold quite a lot (drink / snack / house keys etc), and it's really easy for (an adult) to unclip the top strap when you don't need the reins part any more (e.g. when you get to the park). That said my children have, by a margin, preferred the Goldbug - the cuddly animal (we have a monkey) can do wonders for persuading a reluctant toddler.

MrsRambo - gins! I love it.

LoveShortbread Thu 28-Mar-13 07:44:02

Thank you very much for all the helpful replies!

I think I will get the littlelife one, MrsRambo - for the gin pocket ;-).

Have a lovely Easter break!

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now