what was your worst age sleep wise?

(31 Posts)
dontcarehow Wed 27-Mar-13 19:58:19

just wondering when the worst age is generally. lo is 5 weeks and i guess i'm just hopeful that newborn is the worst stage and that i might get some sleep at some point soon! wishful thinking i know!

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 30-Mar-13 14:56:03

grin at almost. Thank God I haven't got to that stage yet.

OP thought you might like this article called Got Sleep? smile

Heinz55 Sat 30-Mar-13 15:00:27

6 -9 I'd have to say - and I mean Years not months!! Seriously, it was as bad as the bf'inf several times a night stage - lots of sympathy for anyone whose sleep is disturbed.

0-2.5 grrrrrrr!

Now at 16 months. Anything before I could kid myself it would get better. Now I can see it being like this forever and not sleeping properly for the best part of 2 years (when you add on pregnancy stuff) is starting to take its toll.

VerySmallSqueak Sat 30-Mar-13 18:30:12

Newborn for both.
Without a shadow of a doubt.

They've had a few little blips since (mainly nightmare related) but nothing anywhere near on the newborn scale.

getthegirladrink Sun 31-Mar-13 13:27:14

DS 10months. Has been getting worse and worse, was rubbish when newborn, then got better at 12weeks. Pffft, thought I, this is a piece of piss And as he had lulled me into a false sense of security, I was somewhat broken insane with pity a gibbering wreck peeved when he 'regressed'. It's not the fact he wakes, so much, that is killing me, it's more that he's such hard fucking work as he's massively overtired and misses the crucial sleep a challenge in the day.
Sorry op probably not entirely what you want to hear. This will pass??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now