Vests with poppers for 2yo?

(30 Posts)
rrreow Tue 26-Mar-13 11:12:51

Hope this is the right section to post in. Where can I get short sleeved vests with poppers for 2-3y age range?

DS is growing out of his 18-24m vests and the places that I got multipacks from (ASDA, Tesco, Primark), don't seem to do any vests with poppers past the 18-24m size.

MissRedIndie Tue 16-Apr-13 06:59:09

Hi everyone, H&M kids shops also do aged 2-3 vests and they come up really big.

BranchingOut Tue 16-Apr-13 07:06:08

John Lewis basic packs go up to 2-3 I think and always washed/wore well.

2beornot Tue 16-Apr-13 09:58:34

I've never found any in an actual shop, but verbaudet do them up to 3. You'll need to click on newborn rather than boy/girl.

MoelFammau Tue 16-Apr-13 19:39:28

H&M. They go up to age 24mo and they're pretty big too. 3 for a tenner at the moment. Just bought a pile for DD.

MiaowTheCat Tue 16-Apr-13 20:20:28

I saw them in Mothercare (24-36 month size) last weekend just gone (Derby store but I'm sure most branches would have 'em) - and in answer to the potty trained thing... DD1 is in 18-24 month clothes already, and only turned 1 last week - it's pretty much a certainty (since I seem to breed beanpole children - I blame their father) that she'll be in 2-3 years clothes long long before she hits the norm for considering potties and things!

I don't remember if Kiddicare/Morrison's Nutmeg range do them - but their vests wash amazingly soft (despite my crap laundry skills) if we're recommending places that do nice soft snuggly vests!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now