Two baby monitors?

(11 Posts)
madamecake Mon 25-Mar-13 08:05:57

That's great, ours is a 150 too. Think I'll have to use the tip on labelling each of the parent units!

woopsidaisy Sun 24-Mar-13 22:52:02

Not sure about the models mentioned above. But we had to get 2 digital monitors. They were interfering with each other when not digital.

Aldwick Sun 24-Mar-13 19:15:44

Yes they are - BT 150 - I think! Will check once I'm released from cluster feeding!

madamecake Sun 24-Mar-13 13:55:05

I was wondering about this too. Aldwick, are your bt monitors both the same model?
We really like the one we use for dd, and want to get the same model.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Sun 24-Mar-13 13:54:08

We have 2 Philips Avent monitors, they work fine. smile

Aldwick Sun 24-Mar-13 13:51:26

Have also got two bt ones that work fine - make sure you label both parent bits though so you know which child has which monitor. Grizzling in the night they can sound quite similar and you don't want to go in and disturb the sleeping one!

LowLevelWhinging Sun 24-Mar-13 13:23:32

yep, it'll work fine.

Heartbeep Sun 24-Mar-13 13:22:11

yes here too using two BT monitors albeit two different models.

amyboo Sun 24-Mar-13 13:17:31

Great - thanks!

LastDaughterofKrypton Sun 24-Mar-13 13:02:59

Yes, currently using 2 monitors in our house and no problems here.

amyboo Sun 24-Mar-13 11:29:43

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if you can run two baby monitors in the same house? DS1 is 3 years old, but we still use his monitor until we go to bed, as our house has concrete floors/ceiling and we can't hear him if he cries or calls for us. He also won't ever get out of bed, so if he wants a drink etc he calls for us. DS2 is 1 month old and currently in scbu as he was born at 31 weeks. When he comes home we'll obviously want to use a monitor. 

We currently use the Phillips Avent digital one and thought about buying a second one for DS2, but will they both work in one house? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now