Birthday party ideas!

(6 Posts)
MrsBonkers Sat 02-Mar-13 13:42:18

Teddy Bears picnic?
Spread rug on living room floor, get other kids to bring their own teddy with them. Maybe face paint them all as bears?

Lawabidingmama Thu 28-Feb-13 02:15:13

Last year when my DD1 turned 2 we had a tea party in the house, 6 of her little friends came and I made a party tea. It was minnie themed so I got a minnie cake made and bought minnie decorations off the net I set up the garden with out door toys balloons and bunting. It was lovely for that age and we wanted low key as DD2 was 2 weeks old! This year the DDs are having a joint party for their 1st and 3rd! I have hired a room in a local sports club and invited 30 kids!!! DD1 is inisisting on minnie again and DD2 is too young to care so I've hired a minnie and mickey mascot to come and a face painter, I got personalised invites off ebay and a load if decorations again. I want a traditional kids party so in doing games bumps pass the parcel etc! DD1 is sooooo excited as am I!! I'm making minnie themed cup cakes pink spotty cases with pink buttercream and giant buttons for ears! Pick a theme as I think that brings it all together have a lovely time!

abbyfromoz Tue 26-Feb-13 13:16:11

Great idea Stella! Thanks!

Stellarella123 Tue 26-Feb-13 12:49:17

Are u on Pinterest? If u search for birthday party's on there you'll get some good ideas, my dd is 5 in a few weeks and I have got a few ideas from there. smile

abbyfromoz Tue 26-Feb-13 12:35:09

Anyone? grin

abbyfromoz Tue 26-Feb-13 06:11:46

So DD is going to be 2 in April!!! Can't believe my little baby girl is turning 2!! Still in denial!blush
Hence why i have put off any planning so far but the year is in full swing and before i know it April will be here so need to get my arse into gear and plan her first real party (last year was more for us)... So people! I need your suggestions! Keep in mind- this is a toddler party! She's very girly ( horses, princesses, tea parties, fairies, ballerinas the works- if it's pink, she is on board!) but all suggestions more than welcome! Please!!! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now