Our new place to chat about our beautiful toddlers! Where have our babies gone???

(999 Posts)
KLou111 Mon 11-Feb-13 10:12:11

Another thread girls, can't believe we're here already!

lizandlulu Tue 09-Apr-13 21:10:34

Ahh bless him!! Spots on his willy!!! Wow that's extreme!! Poor little fella, at least they aren't bothering him.

My bill is for 3 months, works out to £75 a week!!!!!

Violets still chesty form when she got it Easter Sunday, but not been half as bad as she has been before. Maybe this is a sign of her growing out of it!!
I got her a climbing cube off Facebook. That and one of those mini trampolines was £20, I am so happy ith it! She can climb up and on it herself it's the exact violet size!

lizandlulu Fri 12-Apr-13 18:20:23

How is everyone?

How's the spots iwish?

How's the early mornings klou?

Well I'm sat here, Chris has took lulu swimming, they do a family session at the gym he's just joined, and violets in the bath drinking water out of an old shampoo bottle. happy days ;)

Iwish Sat 13-Apr-13 14:23:26

Hey all!

What's a climbing cube liz? How was your evening yesterday?

How are you klou? What time was Euey up this morning?

I got up at 8:05 this morn and Joshua got up about 5 mins later. Happy days smile
His spots have all scabbed over now so they look way better. Just a scabby boy now lol.

lizandlulu Sat 13-Apr-13 17:50:27

Its just a small plastic cube with steps on one side and a slide on the other. There is a couple of pics on my Facebook, shame weathers been crap today. I also got her a pink rocking horse thing for outside, plasticine. She loves it!

Been swimming again today, it's so nice to go and not worry too much about them catching colds, especially with violets chest. Violet honestly has no fear of he water! She jumps off the side, not really bothered if im there to catch her! It's abit heart in mouth the whole time were there, I hardly let go of her but she's squirming to make le let go all the time.

Iwish Sun 14-Apr-13 15:35:40

Oooh the cube sounds interesting liz. Might check some out on eBay.
It's good that violet isn't scared in the pool, Joshua is a right wuss and just sticks to me lol.
Weather is crap here today. Been raining most of the day. Was nice yesterday am but rained from lunchtime.
Roll on summertime!

Iwish Tue 16-Apr-13 21:04:44

Joshua has been lovely today. Up at 8:20, brekkie at 9:30 then out by 9:50! Went to the sure start centre till 12:00, had a bit if lunch at asda then he had a nap for a hour and we played in the garden. Nipped to m&s and got him a cardi and vests too.
M&s vests are really good. 5 for £5 and the are lovely and soft. Think asda is more expensive and not as good quality.

If I invited you round for a play date today with Joshua would you still come knowing Joshua had chicken pox last week but they have either scabbed over or completely gone?

KLou111 Wed 17-Apr-13 14:13:19

Hiya girls!

He shouldn't be contagious once the spots are out iwish, so I would have no problem Euan playing with Joshua.
Glad he's finally on the mend poor fella.

How's violet liz after her lump being checked? Did they have to do a biopsy?

Them cubes look great, but our tenants in Wales had one we saw at the weekend, and I think it's too small for Euan sad

Rob was meant to have his wisdom teeth out today, psyched himself up and everything. We got up at 6 to leave at 7 (and had to wake Euan at 6.50, he was in our bed from 1), and 10 mins after I left they told him he couldn't have it as he'd eaten. The bloody instructions are wrong. They said do not eat or drink any milk based products instead of do not eat, or drink and milk based products after 2.30. Rebooked for 30th April.
Waste of a morning!

lizandlulu Wed 17-Apr-13 17:39:21

Ha ha, I saw that on Facebook klou!! Has he got to re book? I bet he was disappointed!!, did you enjoy your time baby free?

Iwish, is he getting better? Nearly all gone?

To be honest, I don't know if I would come for a play date if it was me. I always err on the side of caution and it would be sods law my child would catch it. Why has someone peed you off by cancelling?

All the doctor did on Monday was poke her, feel her lump, poke her armpits and belly, that was it. I was fully expecting some kind of scan, but no, just poked her. Said it was just breast tissue, it's quite common and to go back in 6 months just to check on it.

Blimey it's been windy here!! Nearly knocks ŷou off your feet!!

KLou111 Wed 17-Apr-13 19:45:54

Bloody windy here too, our gates are making a hell of a noise, I hope they don't wake Euan!!! I think his bottom back molars are on the way. He keeps biting his fingers at the back and he's git red cheeks. Have doses him up on calpol, teetha and nasal spray smile
Yes very much enjoyed our time off, although we both totally missed our little man!

They rebooked him for 30th April if they don't cancel on him.

Glad violet all good, she looks mega cute in her car!!

lizandlulu Thu 18-Apr-13 18:06:13

Got it off the tip! For nowt! A friend went to the tip and saw it for sale, we know who runs it and lives down our lane so git him to bring it home with him!!

Poor rob! Was he all psyched up for having it done?

Asdas got a sale on, did you both know?

KLou111 Fri 19-Apr-13 16:04:11

Yes knew about the sale, they don't stop emailing me lol!

just ordered this for Euan went to order it the other day, glad I waited, it's on sale today grin

lizandlulu Fri 19-Apr-13 19:02:21

Ahh that's cute, proper little mans jacket!

Any plans for the weekend?

Lulus having her teeth out tomorrow, appointments at 8.30 am, so mums coming to look after violet first thing. I'm dreading it. Feel awful. But got to be done now.

KLou111 Sat 20-Apr-13 10:41:00

Oh no, why is she having them out, have I missed that??
Poor little thing, dentists terrify me, I hope she's ok x x

No real plan this weekend. We'd planned to see some friends we've not had a night with since being back but due to robs teeth we cancelled them and my mum and dad babysitting, hence we went away last weekend. Going to have a BBQ I think as it's nice here today.

Euan is driving us insane. For that last 2 nights, he hasn't settled til after 9, yesterday he got up at 5.30, but came into us and was asleep until 7.25ish when he fell out shock
This morning, he woke at 5 and that was that. I did put him in his cot last night when he fell asleep tbh to see if he'd go back to sleep when he woke this morning, but if anything it wound him right up. Won't be doing that again!!
His teeth are definitely coming through and really playing him up, but aren't the back molars meant to be the worst?
Poor thing, he keeps crying for ages none stop (1.5 hours yesterday afternoon, drove us loopy!), and this morning when he came into our bed he cried for over an hour. It gives me an awful headache as its a really whiney awful cry hmm also he's very clingy to me.

He got his first proper war wound earlier. Was playing in the garden and my bike was out for some reason. Anyway I didn't know, next thing it's on top of him with blood in his hair! Was only a tiny 'puncture' wound but with his blonde hair it looked like a massacre. Well, maybe not that bad, but it was to me! Poor thing.

lizandlulu Sat 20-Apr-13 12:30:37

Shes had them out cause they have got holes in them, and if they are left in they would go bad and cause pain so dentist reccomended getting them out. She's had it done and is absolutely fine. It was awful getting her to put the mask on tho so she could be put to sleep, her eyes were rolling and her touché was sticking out really unnaturally. We had talked about it and what was going to happen, but she was so scared she just cried and cried. Less than 15 mins tho and she was back awake and it was over.

Hr teeth have always been a struggle, she's only just this last year let me do them withouta having to pin her down. I have got to got to make a better job of it tho. sad

Ahh poor Euan!! Was he more shocked than hurt? Bless him, it's awful when they hurt themselves. I do hope he wars himself out today!!!

I don't know about the teeth, lulu was so Mardy all the time I could never tell if she was teething or not, and violets so far have come through with no problems, totally opposite children!

Hello ladies, it's me in disguise smile

How's lulu today Liz?

All good here except someone trying to jump into bed with us at 3.15am! Didn't work, back to bed, but woke us for the day at 6.30!! Sleeeeeeepy........

lizandlulu Mon 22-Apr-13 18:19:18

I can hazard a guess at who it is!! smile

She's totally fine, you wouldn't even know shed had it done!

Iwish Mon 22-Apr-13 20:10:45

Hey ladies!

Why are you in disguise erm choccy lol?!! Bless him does he just walk into your room?

Glad lulu is ok liz

How are you both?

We went to a farm on Saturday. LOVED IT!! The baby goats were so cute and Nick held a little chick.

My friend is coming tomorrow and she is going to cut my hair, can't wait lol! Joshua is going to have his cut too, it's so long he's been mistaken for a girl twice in a week lol. They said his face is too pretty to be a boy too haha!!

I never get that phrase iwish......well, I do, but I don't iykwim? People say it about Euan quite often, and I just think, what, a boy can't be pretty? My boy a frikkin gorgeous!! I know some effing ugly girls!! Imagine saying she's so ugly she could be a boy ha ha!

Just fancied a change of name smile

I wouldn't say he just walks in our room iwish. He makes a bloody entrance!! Opens his door, STOMPS across the landing, opens our door and slams it into our ensuite door (which was open the other day and he chipped it quite bad as it opens out.....bad design!) and proceeds to climb on the edge of our bed as it is quite low, and has a 4 inch ledge all the way round, and jump on me! Snuggles up to me and goes to sleep, by that time we are wide awake!

Nick looked very comfortable handling the chicks lol. Glad you had fun. How did joshie get on? Mum and dad went to take Euan the other day and it was closed, was a shame for them.

Glad lulu ok Liz smile

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 12:52:13

UP

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 12:52:21

THE

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 12:53:52

DUFF

lizandlulu Wed 24-Apr-13 13:03:15

OH MYGOD!!!!!!L I didn't realise you'd started!!!!

How quick was that!!!!!

How do you feel? Have you booked In at docs? When did you find out? Oh my god!L!!!!!!

Congratulations also :D

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!

Massive massive massive MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Over the moon for you all girlie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When did you find out?? And I didn't think you were trying yet, obviously withdrawal didn't work ha ha ha!!
What's nick say???

Omg I'm beaming xxxxxxxx

Love the face on FB btw x

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 13:07:01

We aren't trying yet lol!! I found out this morning. Done 3 tests already haha.

We were starting next month and were kinda avoiding this month as DD will be 3rd Jan and if its early like Joshua could be near Xmas.
So I wasn't Oving till cd26 so we thought we were ok on cd17 (the only time we had sex) and I ovd on cd19 lol!!

NICK DOESN'T KNOW YET EEK!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now