Our new place to chat about our beautiful toddlers! Where have our babies gone???

(999 Posts)
KLou111 Mon 11-Feb-13 10:12:11

Another thread girls, can't believe we're here already!

Iwish Thu 05-Sep-13 20:56:28
lizandlulu Thu 05-Sep-13 21:17:19

I can't see that link iwish, I can't believe, well I can, but still think its awful when people tell a pg last that she's big. Course, some do get big, there growing a person inside their bodies!! But why say it??? The lady might be emotional and hormonal, why even say anything that might upset her? Society needs to stop being so bloody outspoken and have abit of sensitivity!!!.

Iwish Thu 05-Sep-13 21:28:36

I know! People think its ok to tell you you are big just because you are pregnant! Does my head in. People always used to say 'are you sure it's not twins?' With Joshua. Cheeky buggers.

The first link was the stuff I bought today and the second link was a video of the baby kicking. Just caught it on camera tonight.

What have you done today? Have you been at work?

lizandlulu Thu 05-Sep-13 22:19:44

Oh my god you can see it yes! Wowwwww!!!!! You need to put that on a DVD smile

Today I have done, ummmmm, met a friend in costa, asda, sat at neighbours for an hour, changed beds, hoovered, started sbit of dusting, smashed a photos frame, got totally pissed off with dusting, cleaned up a million pieces of crystal, picked lulu up, cooked tea, dropped kids off at mums while I had eyebrows/top lip/chin waxed, come home, kids to bed, shower, about to go to bed.

Omg you can totally see her iwish! So exciting!
Can't click on first link hmm
Lucy is one of the names I love!! But would be Jayne as middle name after my late nan smile Love Amelia too, very pretty smile

Liz you've been busy!

Think I'm ovulating, getting stitch like pains in my left side. Fingers crossed there's enough little swimmers in there wink

Went out yesterday and last night as Euan at mum and dads, back at 10ish. Robs taking him to have his hair cut today properly. What I mean is, clippers etc eek! Dread to think what he'll come back like. I normally do it but he won't keep still so robs having his done today with clippers etc so hopefully Euan will see that as being ok. I'm not going as I think he'll play up.
It's a lady he uses all the time that comes to the house, but it's at her house as she's just had a baby a couple if months ago.

And cheeky sods iwish. I'd say, I'm pregnant, what's your excuse? Lmao wink

Iwish Fri 06-Sep-13 20:15:57

All that in 1 day liz!! I just manage hoovering and sorting the dishwasher out lol!
What's your plans for the weekend? And when are you planning on putting Violet in a bed? (Random question I know)

Lucy Jayne is lovely choc. Would sound rubbish with our surname tho lol. Are you going to have Lucy if u have a girl?
And I'm sure they will be enough swimmers. We dtd only once the month I got preg. Think we dtd on Wednesday and I ovd on the Friday!
How was Euey with his hair? Joshua is having his done every 4 weeks atm. He's so good and just sits there bless him.

Love my video and glad you can see it. Can't believe how strong she is for 23 weeks and through all that padding lol.

Going to get Joshua's last few birthday prezzies tomorrow. We have got him a scooter up to now and we are going to get him some Thomas the tank trains and pjs and not sure what else. Maybe some puzzles and books.

lizandlulu Fri 06-Sep-13 21:42:22

Evening girls,

Iwish, I don't know, I have thought about it, but daren't!!! She sleeps so so well that I won't want to ruin that yet. I believe that she will just keep getting out an I can't handle that, maybe when she's 9-10!!

Lucy Amelia goes well together, Lucy Jane would not be good with your last name your right!!! And the first name and surname just rolls off the tongue, very nice.

Stop posting on here choccy and get shagging!!!!

Iwish Fri 06-Sep-13 21:58:13

We are going to get Joshua in a bed in October I think. I don't want to because he is so good in his cot but we need the cot for the baby and I don't want to do it when the baby arrives otherwise he might think the baby has taken his cot. Dreading it lol.
I suppose if you don't need to move her you may as well leave her till she either climbs out or gets too big. How old was lulu?

Lol yes get shagging choc! No time to speak now!

Getting really annoyed with travelling to work this week. It's been taking me 1 hour 20 mins to do a 35 minute journey. Not what I want! And by the time I get there I have to find a parking space and am about to pee myself lol! Roll on mat leave already!

lizandlulu Sat 07-Sep-13 19:46:16

When are ŷou leaving work iwish? It must be awful driving that long way every day!

I think Lulu was about 2 and 1/2, although cant remember really. She couldn't climb out, but we was living at mum and dads and for some reason was moving her room about and thought the room would look so much better ith out the cot, there was already my old single bed already in there, I remember asking her if she wanted to sleep in the big bed, which she did. I don't remember her falling out of bed either even thought we didn't use any guards, but did out her cot mattress on the floor for a while just in case. But that's where the bad habit of me staying eith her came from. I will NOT be making that mistake again.

Iwish Sat 07-Sep-13 21:42:33

29th November is my last day. My mat leave starts on 30th December but I have used a months holiday for December lol.

You will have to keep your fingers crossed that Joshua's transition to the bed is ok for me. grin

Been to get Joshua's birthday prezzies today. Got him a Thomas train track , 3 trains to go with it, a Thomas jigsaw puzzle and some pjs. Got him a scooter a few weeks ago. Just need to get him a cake and he's sorted. Can't wait!

lizandlulu Sat 07-Sep-13 21:51:27

Take it he likes Thomas :D.

Are you counting down the days till you finish? How many weeks will you be then. Sorry my maths is shit!!

Just watching x factor

Iwish Sat 07-Sep-13 22:03:47

He has a slight obsession with Thomas haha grin. I had the same obsession when I was a kid.

I think I will be 36 weeks. My waters went at 37+4 with Joshua so hoping for the same this time but bet ill go over.

I watched xfactor earlier - well it was on while I looked at pretty girls clothes on the Internet haha.

Don't do it!! Keep them in a cot!! grin Jeez, worst thing we ever ever did, next one is staying in a cot, period!

Not long really left then at work iwish, it'll fly by! Awww, he'll love all his Thomas stuff!

Plenty of shagging going on thank you smile We've done every other day til I had a positive opk, then every day for 3 days, will have none today, then every other day again. It's our anniversary today though so I may jump on him wink. I've been doing this SMEP plan without even knowing.

Anyway, got to be out the house for 8.30, Euans first Rugby session at 9, but got to be there a bit earlier. Can't wait grin

So, I'm officially on my 2ww now, hate this bit x

Euan had a fabulous time at rugby, so he's all signed up, today was a free trial session. Problem is it's at 2.30 on a Sunday as the morning sessions are full. Pita tbh as would rather it not be in the middle of the afternoon!

lizandlulu Sun 08-Sep-13 20:39:28

Evening ladies, yes I got what you mean choccy, it's right in the middle of the day so can't really do owt else can you. Never mind, Euan will be happy!!

So your now on the wait to see if your period comes, keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Are you usually regular?

I'm bleeding for the third time in 3 weeks! I am nearly sure it's all to do with that contraceptive injection I had. It must be, I have never been so erratic before, but I only hd it once in, I'm pretty sure it was March and I was due to have it again in June but didn't. You'd think it would have gone oust my body by now!

Oh no liz, it's shite bleeding anyway but 3 times!! Must be something to do with your hormones.

Yes, just waiting to see if af comes now. Not sure about regular as I've not had a proper post pill period yet, and I got pg on the second month last time, so I don't know!
Need to get pg ASAP though as rob would prefer a summer baby ha ha! Fingers crossed.

Thinking of taking Euan to see planes at the cinema tomorrow, not been before with him.

just bought these for Euey, so frikkin cute if a little expensive!! I don't get why they are so bloody much when you can go into asda and buy a pair for £12! I'm just scared his feet won't develop properly!
I don't spend £40 on my own flaming shoes!

lizandlulu Wed 11-Sep-13 20:03:47

Evening all,I've not been on for a couple of days cause I've been ill, had stomach ache and the trots for 2 days I do feel slightly better this evening, I am pathetic tho when I'm I'll, feel so sorry for myself! Good job it doesn't happen very often.

I know what you mean shout the shoes, I've got to take violet tomorrow to be measured, last time, about 10 weeks ago she was due some cause they was starting to look manky, but her feet hadn't grown so didn't buy any. Well 10 weeks on she's still wearing the Same manky shoes ( she does have a couple of other non-clarks shoes) so got to go nd see if she's grown this time. I do like her to be in clarks the majority of the time. She had a next pair of sandals, couple of canvas next pairs, some lelly Kelly's and flashing sketchers that are both too big.

Did you go to the cinema? Your very brave!

Oh no liz, hope you're ok now. Hate being ill hmm

Fair play not buying any shoes. I'm going to buy mine off eBay from now on. I'm watching some at the moment now I know his size (new ones). I've just bought him some more light up ones for £15 smile so his boots aren't the only ones he uses.
Also watching some in the next sizes up so I'm armed and ready for when he grows again. He's a 7.5 now! shock

Yes went to cinema, he was good as gold! He got up and stood up to watch the film at one point, and sat on my lap etc, but when the frikkin adverts were the first 20 mins, I'm not surprised really! Now he's been and he was so good, we will go more regularly smile

lizandlulu Thu 12-Sep-13 21:34:36

Oh my god I write out a post, full of info and lovely witty things, then it didn't post on here, bugger.

Well yes I'm feeling better, knackered and got a pounding head for some reason, but not poorly anymore.

I had to buy some shoes today, I got her measured and she's gone up a whole size. She's now a 6. She must have had a spurt.

Health visitor come today, she didn't know about the nebuliser, need to ask doctor when I go for a review about her inhalers. But she was pleased with her development, no more visits after his one.

Oh good liz, glad you're feeling bbetter, but headaches are awful!
I used to get them all the time, then I had my eyes lasered about 5 years ago and they went! It was my glasses and contact lenses doing it for me.

Glad all ok with violet and hv. Shame her feet have grown! Euans went up a whole size last time, just half this time.

All ok baby making wise, trying very hard not to symptom spot!

So am 7 days past ov and had pink earlier about 7.30 when I went to the loo.....hmmm......nothing since.......
Hate this bloody waiting!

lizandlulu Sun 15-Sep-13 20:27:22

Hmm maybe implantation spotting!!!! It must be so bloody hard, waiting and not knowing. I can remember asking my friends who had kids 'did you get such and such' when we was ttc. Every single little thing was a symptom. It just cant be helped!!

Have you both had nice weekends?

I got over that bug, only to get a sodding cold straight away. My nose and ears are itchy and tingling and won't stop twitching.

Helped mum and dad to move yesterday, although didn't really do much cause had both kids with me, just supervised really! Then been to meadowhall today, just fancied a mooch round the shops, not that I needed owt. Got lulu a couple of bits, and a top from primark for me. Nowt else. Chris is after some shorts for when he goes to benidorm in nov. looked in about 5 shops before he found some.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now