Our new place to chat about our beautiful toddlers! Where have our babies gone???

(999 Posts)
KLou111 Mon 11-Feb-13 10:12:11

Another thread girls, can't believe we're here already!

Well, I'm sure we are both honoured you told us first smile

Seriously, I am so over the moon for you!! not envy at all humph wink

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 13:18:05

I won't lie, I'm totally shitting myself lol! Seriously dtd 1 time and last time it took 6 months.

I'll let you know what nick says.

Your turn next choccy grin

Awwww, meant to be iwish smile I think you should film nicks reaction lol! Good luck. What you going to say? How? When?

Robs gone off having another one again hmm I give up!

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 13:49:44

I have no idea what I'm going to say. Was going to present him with the test and say 'you know that one time we had sex the other week' didn't think it sounded great tho.

I've planned how I will tell our parents tho haha. I'm going to get Joshua a tshirt that says 'I'm going to be a big brother'

Urgh tell rob you would rather have one now rather than later. Nick was like that but told him 'I wanted to get it out of the way early' he liked that idea x

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 14:26:25

How is it possible that I feel sick??
Can you feel sick from nerves?

lizandlulu Wed 24-Apr-13 14:30:39

Ahh the big brother t shirt is a brill idea!!!!

Ha ha yes nerves will do ll sorts of funny things!!

Fancy telling us first!!! I feel honoured smile))))))))

Are you telling nick later? Ahve you irked out your edd yet? smile

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 14:36:38

Yeh I will tell nick when he gets home. I didn't want to call him and tell him so will wait till he's home at 5pm. He went to work at 6:30am bless him.

If I just put my last period in one of them calculators it says 3rd Jan 2014. Joshua was born at 37+6 so could be earlier.

Joshua is at nursery today and I'm home alone so I'm just chilling out grin

At least you've had the day on your own for it to sink in smile

Tshirt a fab idea! I'd say you're sick with nerves! Are you going to find sex out this time? You did with Joshua didn't you?

A Christmas baby grin that'll be lovely. They'll be a lovely age between new baby and Joshua x

So how far are you?

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 14:48:55

I think only about 4 weeks. Will prob tell our parents in a couple of weeks
I only wanted 2-3 years between kiddies and there will be 2 years 2 months! Hope it's a good age.

I saw the tshirt on eBay and thought it would be a good idea.

What you both been up 2 today?

There's 2 years 3.5 months between rob and his bro (rob being the youngest), and they are the best of friends smile I keep trying to sell that concept to rob, but he's not biting to it lol.

Been to toddlers this morning, then to my mum and dads for an hour, just in lounge with the little man now playing.

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 17:42:25

Well nick still isn't home, I'm going to burst!!!

How's Eueys sleeping been?

lizandlulu Wed 24-Apr-13 17:49:28

Ohh let us know what he says!! I'm so excited for you!!! I know a few friends who have got kids with 2 years apart and they mostly say that it's hard work at first but once they get older, thy get on well, play together and so on. It will be lovely!!!

Been up town this morning, then mostly cleaning this aft, nothing exciting.

Have you told him yet woman???

Euey been up in the night last few nights. Up 11-2am on Monday night in our bed, wouldn't sleep. Finally asleep so put him back in his bed and up about 7. Last night he went through but didn't settle til 7.45. In with us at 5.30, but went off til 7, I don't mind that as long as he goes back to sleep and not up for the day at 5.30!!

Bursting here lol!!

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 19:31:47

Yeh I've told him! He was v happy. He was so shocked bless him, I thought he would be really freaked out but he wasn't.

Happy lady now grin

At least he's sleeping a bit later klou. Maybe he's going through this sleep regression that I keep hearing about.

At least you have been out and about today liz. I've lazed about like a lazy cow

Yey!!!!!!!!

I know I don't know you in real life iwish (I wish I did know you and liz) but I am frikkin buzzing for you. So over the moon xxxxxx

Iwish Wed 24-Apr-13 21:00:23

Aww really klou that's so lovely of you! It's a shame we are all so far away. Would be good if we could have all got together.

I don't think it's set in yet.

How you feeling today o preggo one smile

Keep meaning to ask. What made you do a test?

Iwish Thu 25-Apr-13 16:27:33

I feel like crap lol!! How's it even possible? I'm only 11dpo. I feel sick and quite tired.

I tested because my LP has only been 8 days since November and I was 10dpo so thought I should test lol.

How are you? Xx

lizandlulu Thu 25-Apr-13 20:45:07

Yey so so glad you've told him!!!! You won't stop posting on here will you sad

Poor you feeling I'll! It might be your hormones and everything changing making you feel like it, was ŷou I'll you Joshua?

Iwish Thu 25-Apr-13 21:03:19

I felt a bit naseous with Joshua but only for a couple of weeks around 6 weeks. I think I felt sick because I was hungry because I was ok after tea.

Nooooo will I heck stop posting on here. Might bore you with pregnancy stuff tho grin

Was dying to tell my m today but we aren't telling then till next weekend.

How has your day been? I've been shopping with mum. Got a nice top for Saturday, meeting up with some friends for lunch without children yey!

lizandlulu Thu 25-Apr-13 21:37:07

What's it like? The top?

You must be busting to tell your mum!! I couldn't not tell, I am terrible like that!

I've been shopping today! Picked a friend and her daughter up at 9, by the time we got to Lincoln and parked up it was 9.45, did debenhms and primark, dinner, then drove to asda living, t k maxx, the to Matalan. I have bought frikkin loads!!!!!

Poor violet managed to cut her finger in Matalan. I left her in her pushchair next to a mirror as I usually do cause it keeps her quiet, she wa bashing it abit, then screamed, I went to her and she must have cut it in a rough bit of steel on the side. She was wiping blood all over!! Would have a plaster on it, wouldn't let me old a tissue on it. Eventually I did and kept it there till it stopped bleeding. It's not a deep cut, but is quite big for her tiny finger. She's rock hard tho :D not bothered about it since we've been home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now