Proud of myself today!

(4 Posts)
Tolly81 Sun 03-Feb-13 15:12:53

It doesn't sound like nothing OP it sounds really sweet. I'm not really doing any exciting parenting just comforting my poorly baby and putting on endless loads of washing that she's been sick all over sad

beeny Sun 03-Feb-13 09:44:56

sounds lovely

lorisparkle Sun 03-Feb-13 09:39:20

Sounds like you have a lovely relationship.

Clandy Sat 02-Feb-13 22:48:45

Today my dd watched lady and the tramp for the first time. She has just turned 3 and has begun enjoying films, although she is rather sensitive so I thought this would be a good start as it doesn't have much in it that could worry her. Turns out I was wrong! After I put her to bed I heard her really crying so rushed in and she told me she wasn't tired and wanted to get up. I figured something was up so cuddled her and had a chat eventually got it out if her that she was scared that a rat would get into her room. I was never too close to my mum as a child and feel so proud of myself that I was able to support her and she feels she can talk to me. Probably sounds stupid as now I'm writing it down it sees like nothing but I just feel so much more confident as a parent- like I am doing a good job. I'm happy grin
Feel free to share your moments of brilliant parenting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now