what ur toddlers routine...?

(5 Posts)
mumof2princesses Mon 04-Feb-13 00:38:33

its up to u reali.... i want a routine because my gals with a routine i tink would be alot behaved (the older one) plus so theyl no wats goin to hapen nxt throughout the day plus itl give me tym to squeeze things in... n i hate being al over the place x

charitymum Sun 03-Feb-13 00:02:34

Oh God... I should have a routine??? Six month old; 23 month old; 11 yr old and teenager and I feel I'm doing well if I get through the day and have remembered to feed them all. Am in awe of people who manage order in their lives!

mumof2princesses Sat 02-Feb-13 23:56:37

thank u im gna try something along them lines probs ryt it dwn so i can follow it thru x

fairylightsinthesnow Tue 29-Jan-13 20:50:58

Ok, at that age, (they're 3.5 and 20m now) this was roughly it:
6am-6.30 wake up and breakfast.
Take DS to pre-school back home, play around house with DD OR both with me, out far an activity / playgroup
DD nap mid morning, quick lunch, possibly in car
Pick up DS at 1pm
Park /soft play etc
Back for DD's second nap at 2.30 -3ish
Tea at 5ish
Bath at 6ish
Bed at 7ish
If your older one still naps,try and get him to do at the time as one of the baby's naps. Obviously it varies in relation to nap times etc but try to get the meal, bath and bedtimes the same if you can

mumof2princesses Tue 29-Jan-13 00:41:41

im stuck tryin to arange a similar routine for my 8 month old and 2.9 yr old any advice??? id like somthing similar to make my life easier x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now