Recommendations for website for photo book (paper) from digital photos

(13 Posts)
KatyS36 Sun 20-Jan-13 20:31:28

Hello all,

I want to make up a physical paper photobook of the last years worth of photos and were hoping for some recomendations of websites that have proved good (and easy!) to use.

DD loves looking at pictures and talking about what we are doing so it would be lovely to ahve this to look through with her.

thanks

Katy

chicaguapa Sun 20-Jan-13 20:35:47

I've used Photobox which I'd use again if I was making another book.

We need to go through all our digital photos and put them in books. You've reminded me.

jamaisjedors Sun 20-Jan-13 20:36:46

I used snapfish at Christmas to create a couple of books and was happy with the service and the quality.

It took quite a long time to upload the photos (but you could leave it unattended while they were loading) but there was an automatic tool to create a book with your photos (layout etc. already done) which worked quite well.

I would estimate it took me about 10 hours to do each book though - beware!

MinniesMate Sun 20-Jan-13 21:00:34

I've used Snapfish and Photobox and been happy with the end products, but my favourite site is an American one - My Publisher.

Great quality and my last order from them took less time than my latest Snapfish order.

ellesabe Sun 20-Jan-13 23:00:09

I've used blurb.com twice and been very happy with the end products.

beela Mon 21-Jan-13 03:15:41

I did one from bonusprint through a groupon deal, was really pleased but it did take a long time - because of the thinking and choosing and layout, not because of the software.

Whatevertheweather Mon 21-Jan-13 03:31:48

I used Albelli at Christmas to make two photo books. First time I've ever done any and found it really easy to use and the end product quality was fantastic. You can also get £15 off your first order - google Albelli discount codes. Before Christmas code word was GIFT but may have changed

StupidFlanders Mon 21-Jan-13 05:51:30

I use tinyprints but have seen advertised milk photo books which look very fancy but expensive, I'm considering trying them out...

Bananapickle Mon 21-Jan-13 09:03:38

We have several from Cewe. They're brilliant and the quality comes up better then any others we've seen. We've used photos from a semi professional camera to my DHs phone, so they can cope with all qualities. The software is really easy to use and you can lay things up how you want. I've done Photobooks as presents for the last couple of years and we have one of our wedding.
www.cewe-photobook.co.uk/

mrsbugsywugsy Mon 21-Jan-13 18:49:31

Snapfish have 50% off at the moment

wizzler Mon 21-Jan-13 18:51:46

I have used Photobox and been very pleased. Make sure you check out the special offers wherever you go as it makes such a big difference to the price

pootlebug Mon 21-Jan-13 18:53:43

I like the tesco one. More flexible on page layouts than photobox . And you download the software, then do the whole thing offline, then upload the finished product, which seems to work a lot better than uploading all the photos.

L0uiseD Wed 25-May-16 15:05:03

Fujifilm do a photobook called 'Create' which is really high-quality. They have a range of sizes and it's really easy to use: www.fujifilmcreate.co.uk/asp/index.asp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now