So wanting to get the message across!!

(5 Posts)
Tinselandchocolates Tue 01-Jan-13 08:38:12

I agree about sleep apnoea. Have a look here and see if it sounds like you.
Also could think abut getting your thyroid function checked. But sleep apnoea very likely.
Your DH is right it's not normal and not healthy.
Wrt your kids, I think letters are a lovely idea, or maybe a video at Christmas each year where you tell them all the best bits of the year with them and how much you love them. Let them see it and even participate. Makes it a bit less maudlin and bit more fun, but still something precious to keep.

Off to the doc with you!

Iggly Tue 01-Jan-13 08:36:34

Yes go to the docs. This might be why you're feeling so tired and low.

NatashaBee Tue 01-Jan-13 01:50:54

I was about to post about sleep apnoea too. Get to the doctors and get checked out.

LadyMaryChristmas Tue 01-Jan-13 01:18:52

You need to pop and see your GP and ask him/her about sleep apnea. A lot of people have this, it means they stop breathing for a second in their sleep, making them wake up. It can cause fatigue as it's basically disturbed sleep. There are things that can help with this, just pop and see your GP.

Not quite the answer you wanted, it's the right one for you though. wink

tazmo Tue 01-Jan-13 01:15:33

I have 3 children but want to make sure I let all 3 know how much I looooooove them in case something happens to me. Started letters on work computer but it malfunctioned and had to get new one : o,(

Am I weird??? Nothing obviously wrong but feel life is so precious. Have been feeling knacked on and off for 4 to 5 y and dh thinks am abnormal. Need 10 to 11 hrs sleep and can still feel shagged. Dh says I cut out breathing in the night. Hope it's only that but gland occasionally feels like its being challenged. Do drink more than average too so could be that!

Any ideas? Strange to be tracking DC's progress in case???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now