Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Advise on toddler sitting/chair

(55 Posts)
MoRaw Mon 31-Dec-12 14:06:07

Hi All

Any advice on what toddler chair to buy for my son to sit in while watching his educational programme on TV? He is 13 months and his bouncer is no longer appropriate as it does not sit him upright enough. Also, normal adult sofa seems inappropriate for his little body.

I want something that will be easy on his bones and will maintain a good posture.

Thanks in advance.

slipperyfish Fri 04-Apr-14 16:07:08

Blimey! The poor woman only asked for advice on a chair, and she gets abuse for letting her child watch a bit of TV. Get off your high horses people - I'm sure you're not all perfect!

cherby Sat 10-May-14 22:05:59

WOW!! found this looking for chairs. what a bunch of vile old biddies moaning at the poor woman asking about a chair lol, poor kids cant be kids anymore.
We sit on the floor or lay on a blanket when we watch tv. Ive seen some good chairs at kiddicraft with tables as well for crafts etc.
right got to go...tweenies, little robots, baby jake, dr ranj, mister maker oh and mr tumble are on in a bit. lol

cherby Sat 10-May-14 22:08:19

WOW!! found this looking for chairs. what a bunch of vile old biddies moaning at the poor woman asking about a chair lol, poor kids cant be kids anymore.
We sit on the floor or lay on a blanket when we watch tv. Ive seen some good chairs at kiddicraft with tables as well for crafts etc.
right got to go...tweenies, little robots, baby jake, dr ranj, mister maker oh and mr tumble are on in a bit. lol

cherby Sat 10-May-14 22:08:23

gemlootay Mon 29-Sep-14 19:52:57

Ha!!! Was hoping to get some help about armchairs for my daughter's Christmas present. Good grief ladies - get a grip!! Cherby - if you found any, let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now