Is this really gross?

(9 Posts)
ellesabe Sat 22-Dec-12 19:46:07

I really like the smell of my baby's breath just after she's been sick and can sometimes be found having a cheeky sniff blush

Come on...please tell me I'm not the only one who has revolting parenting moments like this!

Merrycuckingfistmas Sat 22-Dec-12 19:47:45

I love picking bogies out of dds nose and biting her finer and toe nails but that's not too bad.

JesusInTheCabbageVan Sun 23-Dec-12 18:56:28

Yy to bogies! Also (I've posted about this before) baby farts blush

Caroline2103 Sun 23-Dec-12 23:24:21

my DH and I had this conversation today and we BOTH admitted to loving the smell of our 10 week old DS s breath! don't be ashamed, sniff away lol smile

mamacoffee Mon 24-Dec-12 20:57:51

Hmmm I think it's a bit gross myself... Each to their own, but you did ask what others think!

bbface Wed 26-Dec-12 07:28:48

Oh I love love love DS morning breath and general whiffy morning smell. With any other person, it would turn my stomach. With DS, I just want to bury my face in his neck, and breathe and breathe. I always say to him that he is so delicious, that one of these days I am going to have to start nibbling on him.

DeckTheHallsWithBartimaeus Wed 26-Dec-12 07:32:58

I hate the smell of 15 month old DS' breath after he's been sick and as he has reflux I get to smell it more than most! sad

he's only being sick once a day now though <phew>

like picking bogies out of his nose tho. I see it as grooming him smile

Mylittlepuds Thu 27-Dec-12 23:41:57

I love the smell of my toddler's breath. I don't think
I'd actively seek out post-sick breath but I don't think smell he could create would disgust me. It must be inbuilt. In fact I live the smell of his wees (weird!) and when he was a baby and EBF his poos smelt heavenly too. NOT now he's on a normal diet of solids though...

gallicgirl Thu 27-Dec-12 23:44:33

I like to check everything smells right and when it doesn't smell right, I know DD is ill.

I wouldn't seek out pukey breath though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now