bouncer help

(6 Posts)
orangeshortbread Sun 18-Nov-12 11:31:01

Please could anybody give me recommendations for bouncers or swings? I would like one that will be comfy for newborn - which types did your baby find comfy when you had to put him/her down for a while?

Fairylea Sun 18-Nov-12 11:33:04

We have the fisher price jungle one with the giraffe etc .. it reclines enough for a newborn to sleep in and the toy bar and vibrations are great... well worth the extra bit of money, think we paid fifty for it.

griphook Sun 18-Nov-12 11:46:19

Chicco one, quite expensive, but it bounces and rocks so you can rock it with your foot while you eat. Also really well padded for newborns as they spend ages in them

Kittycatcat Mon 19-Nov-12 10:45:21

We have this one m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/231303478/Product.aspx
Hope that worked. It's a bright starts cotton tale one. My ds2 is 9 weeks and has loved it since v early on. Preferred it to his Moses basket during the day. With ds1 we had a bouncy chair that only vibrated. We used to have to bounce it with our foot. With this one we just switch the swing on.

Pascha Mon 19-Nov-12 10:50:43

We've got the Mamas and Papas dream swing DS hated bouncers but loved a swing. I'm hoping the next one due in a few weeks feels the same way as I don't really want to go out and buy something else.

MinniesMate Mon 19-Nov-12 23:12:43

My DD bought the Baby Bjorn bouncer for her DS.

I thought it was expensive but I've changed my mind since I've seen it in action.

DGS loves it. Has 3 adjustable positions, and he can make it bounce on his own by moving his body - he's 12 weeks old. They bought the bar with the wooden toys that clips on and he loves them.

They've used it since he was 3 weeks old and he was very happy in it even then. DD uses it for his daytime naps.

It can also be used up to 2 years old with the harness removed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now