Does anyone know of a company who helps implement montessori in your home - London

(3 Posts)
loulouk8 Sat 06-Oct-12 17:11:38

hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of any companies that come and provide advice on how to implement Montessori throughout your home? I live in London and would be very interested in finding out about anyone who offers this or a similar service.

kday Sun 07-Oct-12 16:08:29

Our old nanny does something like this. She was excellent - she runs Montessori toddler groups now and also does Montessori mentoring and parenting advice. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to include a link? PM me if you like.

www.i-can-do-it.net
HOME
About I Can Do It! Groups
FAQs
Locations
Testimonials
Pictures
News
Blog
PARENT SUPPORT
Group Leader
Contact Us
Press Page
Newsletters
Links
Competitions

We are the proud winners of Enfield's Best Preschool Class 2012!
We'd like to say a massive THANK YOU! to everyone who voted for us to win and hope to see more local families in our groups over the next few months!
Welcome to the online home of I Can Do It!

We provide parent and toddler groups that offer active social experiences for small children, utilising various church halls around North London.

We also provide 'Positive Parenting & Montessori Mentoring' offering one-to-one, individualised practical       and emotional support and advice for your family.  Please click on the Parent Support tab in the menu above for more details.

Our groups are based on the fundamental Montessori principle of self-directed learning, through individual exploration with the activities provided, to help develop movement, co-ordination, language and independence.

Our sessions include free-play, singing,   music-making, movement games, social opportunities and arts and crafts.

I Can Do It! groups aim to raise awareness of what the little child of around 1-4 years old is capable of and provide opportunities for children to do many of the things they see around them.

These are happy, active and social groups that encourage every child's independence and confidence, in preparation for nursery and school - a gentle introduction to structured play and learning.

We hope you enjoy our website. Please feel free to look at what we offer and get in touch.

Version: Mobile | Web
Created with Weebly

kday Sun 07-Oct-12 16:09:39

Oops - sorry - that didn't seem to work very well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now