Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

BuddhaBelly Fri 29-Mar-13 09:47:59

Moomin Well jel envy of Disney, fancy taking Ewan? wink What are they looking for with neuro then? Will J have medication?
MummyLtd Hope you're ok?
Marbles Did S get on ok?

Well gp didn't put me down but has given me ADs sad not sure how I feel about this but I think I think it's the right thing. I'm not coping with stuff especially with all the extra stress of Chris and his job and I just think its a combination of long term issues too. She says I can stop them as soon as I get pg coz she knows that would make me more anxious but dead nervous about starting them (waiting for AF first)

An extra one won't hurt Bhudda!
Not sure why I'm going back to the neuro. Rheumatologist doesn't think it's fibromyalgia or any rheumi condition.
We'll have to wait until Tuesday for Joe's results before they can tell if he needs medication. We're seeing the cardiologist so I hope he'll be able to read his results.
Glad you had a successful trip to the GP. If you're reluctant to take the anti ds, could you ask for monitoring or therapy of some sort? They tend to take a few weeks before they start working (I think) so it may be worth seeing someone who can give you strategies to help even if it's just until you start taking them/they start working. You've got a lot on your plate, but things will ease soon xx

BuddhaBelly Fri 29-Mar-13 18:31:12

She's been monitoring me for a while now. I've been trying some cbt techniques too, having a huge crash as AF has arrived, gutted, pissed off and hugely emotional doesn't come close sad

Mummylimited Fri 29-Mar-13 19:23:29

Buddha I'm so glad you've got some help. Hope that AF doesn't arrive, but if she does, start them!

Love the video Moomin.

I feel normal today and seem to have stopped bleeding so I guess the hormones are settling down sad

How are you this this morning Moonin? Sorry AF got you. Can you have a relaxing pj day today?

Glad the bleeding has stopped Mummylimited. How are you coping?

Bhudda-I don't know why I typed moomin AGAIN. I am still 3/4 asleep. wink

gomurray Sat 30-Mar-13 07:33:39

Buddha I'm so, so sorry AF arrived, I know how much you were hoping this was the one with spotting and timing etc... My heart goes out to you as I know exactly how that monthly crash feels plus you have a whole load more on your plate too. If the ADs can balance your emotional state then they can only help with ttc, the worst but probably truest piece of ttc advice that people give is "just relax" which I HATE ! However this cycle I have endeavoured to chill out, distract my mind and not let my cycle bother me and hey presto no delayed ov - last cycle I was a mess and it was a week late. So despite myself that is my advice and if ADs provide your best means of relaxation then so be it. What about acupuncture ? Are you still going ? That will also help with relaxation, esp if you tell the lady how you are feeling, I'm sure she could pop in a few 'happy needles' wink. Big hugs mrs, we are all here ready to listen xx

Mummylimited Sat 30-Mar-13 17:51:15

Ack buddha I totally misread your last message, thought you were saying you would have a huge crash when AF arrived. Don't realise it had. What an idiot. I'm so sorry it didn't work out this month. Lots of hugs sent your way and shaking my fist at the sky shouting "it's not fair!" On your behalf.

Happy Easter ladies

gomurray Sun 31-Mar-13 23:52:06

Happy Easter ladies, hope you all had a lovely day. Moo in loved the fb vid of kids' reaction to Disney pressie !!!

Buddha, how are you feeling today ? Hope you are managing to keep your chin up. Did you start ADs ? Been thinking of you heaps xx

Mummyktd, how are you and DH doing ? Hopefully the distraction of Easter has helped xx

Nothing to report here other than usual symptoms of sore boobs and mild cramps - had the same last cycle so prob mind playing tricks. Starting to move myself mentally into a more non-pg frame of mind as AF due Tuesday. Temp dipped significantly today so prob on her way to get me.

Where are you all hiding?

Any further symptoms today Murray?

One sleep until London and two sleeps until Disney. Have to pack tomorrow, take J to GP for blood results, then to hospital for cardiology appointment. Also have to take one of our guineas to the vet tomorrow with a poorly eye....then drive to London. Zzzzz

gomurray Tue 02-Apr-13 20:44:43

Hi Moomin, I see you made it to London after all your chores today - well done you, let the Disney fun commence !!!!

MummyLtd how are you doing mrs ?

Buddha, how are you my dear, you have been away for a while. Hope you are looking after yourself and not feeling too low. Have you been back to acupuncture again ?

Symptoms are sore boobs, loads of cramps yesterday and last night (was sure AF about to arrive), less cramps today and no sign of AF. I'm on 11dpo so due today - will get excited if no AF by Thu and may test on Fri - may just be late though so no excitement yet - I'm terrified of seeing another faint line so putting off POAS.

Up, dressed and ready to leave. Eurostar isn't until 1015 and the kids are already annoying me blush

I'll keep my fingers crossed for news and posts to read when I get back

BuddhaBelly Wed 03-Apr-13 13:37:35

Moomin Hope you're having a great time
Murray All sounds very promising smile I've got everything crossed for you

I started my ADs but not feeling great hence the low profile but I'm lurking

gomurray Thu 04-Apr-13 09:16:13

Morning ladies, temp dropped and have been getting mild cramps since last night so I reckon AF is coming, hopes had been sky high these past few days so heading for a big fall sad.

BuddhaBelly Thu 04-Apr-13 11:32:51

Murray Cone and join me in my hole I've crawled into, I've got comfy cushions and chocolate wink

BuddhaBelly Fri 05-Apr-13 16:22:30

Murray Anything to report?

gomurray Fri 05-Apr-13 19:47:32

No AF but no POAS, prefer the blissful ignorance if not knowing, plan to test tmrw, dreading a faint line. How are you doing Buddha ?

BuddhaBelly Sat 06-Apr-13 07:57:49

Good luck for this morning Murray I have everything crossed for you smile
I'm doing ok but suffering with some crappy side effects from the ADs so hanging on in there. Got my consultant appt next week, not expecting miracles wink
Marbles How are things with you slim jim?
MMoomin Having a fab time?

gomurray Sat 06-Apr-13 09:07:59

BFP with a proper line - enormous relief but a long, long way to go from here. Am more relieved than excited TBH. Going to do a digital test tmrw to make sure I'm at the correct stage... Just in case. DP delighted but also quite apprehensive about it all.

Buddha, that is rotten that you are suffering side effects, hopefully the positive effects will start soon. Have you stopped acupuncture ? Thinking of you loads - Big hugs xx

BuddhaBelly Sat 06-Apr-13 09:32:59

gringrin Congratulations gringrin brilliant news gringrin

Just crossed the channel to amazing news. gringringringrin

gomurray Sat 06-Apr-13 22:32:07

Thanks ladies - am a nervous wreck about digital test in case it gives cause for concern. The line on my test from this morning faded and pretty much disappeared - that has never happened to me before <panics> arrghhh !

Any digital news?

BuddhaBelly Sun 07-Apr-13 07:25:39

Lurking for digi news too

This thread is not accepting new messages.