Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

We're on the train. Kids seem hyped and we haven't left yet. It'll be a long three hours!

(Is there a lurker out there?)

BuddhaBelly Sun 24-Mar-13 19:26:40

Hello Moomin probably too late now as you'll be home with the kids tucked up. Went to a fashion show in Bristol today, had a lovely catch up with friends from far away and my little sis too smile
Glad to hear J recovered in the end

How's everyone else?

Glad you had fun.

Am home. Kids in bed and washing on. I have the worst tummy pain and I'm worried I'm getting the bug!

gomurray Sun 24-Mar-13 21:01:36

Oh no Moomin - fingers crossed that the bug leaves you alone.

Buddha - did you BD last night ? I also meant to ask, was EWCM def EW and not just CM ? I had CM today and thought I maybe hadn't ov'd but I checked and it was def not stretchy. High temp again for me so pretty sure I have ov'd. Also getting proper sore boobs - doesn't usually happen to me - surely too early for symptoms ?...

BuddhaBelly Sun 24-Mar-13 21:21:16

Murray Didn't bd last night, but as I have more cm today probably just cm not ewcm iyswim. So have you definitely ov'd now?
Moomin I hope you dodge the bug

Yey for the egg Murray!

Any sign of AF Marbles? How many dpo now?

Still managing not to be sick and tummy pain isn't as terrible as it was.

Hi ladiessmile

Yay for high temp Murraygrin and no, it's never too early for symptoms!wink

<<waves>> moomin and Buddhasmile glad you didn't need to vom Moomingrin and hope you soon start feeling like you want to vom Buddhawink if you know what I meangrin

AF nowhere to be foundhmm I have one test left which I will save until later in the week as I really think I would be wasting my time testing at all...

Mummylimited Mon 25-Mar-13 10:30:05

Hello ladies

I am sorry for the lack of posting, but I have been lurking and hoping beyond anything for some good news of BFP's for you all, well all of you that want them of course wink

I had a BFP myself a couple of weeks ago and am now 6+5, except I am more than likely not, as am bleeding today. I am sorry to come back with a me me me post, but I just couldn't think of anywhere else I wanted to be, apart from back in The Zoo, because I know that you all know

I have an appointment at EPAU today at 3:30, but I'm certain it's hopeless. It's red blood with clots, so it looks like we are back to square one.

So, you all have to try really hard to get pg this month. I need some good news.

xxx

MummyLtd lovely to see you but sadabout your bleeding/worry fx your BFP is a sticky one and all is not lost xx

Hi everyone elsesmile

AF arrived about an hour agohmm I knew she would though so I'm not too disappointed... Cycle 1 million for me now... On the upside I'm 2lb off a 2st weight lossgrin can only be a good thingsmile

BuddhaBelly Mon 25-Mar-13 16:26:38

MummyLtd Sorry to hear things aren't going as planned sad How did you get on today? I was hoping you'd return with good news
Marbles First day of a new cycle, I know you knew she'd come but when she's late like that even after testing it's such a head f**k. Lets be positive and say this is "the" cycle winksmile

So glad you came back Mummylimited. Keep posting xx

Sorry AF got you Marbles. Amazing weight loss. You should be so proud of yourself.

I'm still feeling rubbish. Wasn't sick but felt it all night and day and have had tummy cramps. Forced myself to go to work but have been starving myself. Not good with sick!

Mummylimited Mon 25-Mar-13 18:26:27

News as expected, I'm afraid. They just want to recheck hormone levels in a couple of days to rule out ectopic, but they don't seem too concerned. Can't believe we are back to this point again. Anyway, I am back here now to hold your hands too

marbles sorry she came. Was really hoping this was your month. What amazing weight loss though, that is awesome

I shall make sure I come back with less dramatic news next time

How are you murray I see you are surrounded by lots of pg ladies, must be tough xx

MummyLtd sad so sorry it was bad news xxx I'm here to hold your hand if you need it xx

gomurray Mon 25-Mar-13 19:15:48

MummyLtd so sorry to have you back in these horrible circumstances - if it helps atall the bleeding should just be like a heavy period at the stage you are at (can't recall when you had MC before). It is so, so difficult though, esp when you had your hopes up and were all excited (which it is impossible to avoid). My heart goes out to you. You know the pain gets easier, however you will be hurting badly right now. what are you doing to look after yourself... wine, chocolate, movie, good book ?... Or maybe make something - I love the makes you post on FB - I am a frustrated crafter (never find time and have very limited artistic flair), your stuff always looks fab smile Chill out, take your mind off it and most of all go easy on yourself. Sending bigs hugs xx

Marbles, so sorry she got you mrs but well done on keeping calm and taking such a level headed approach (remind me of that in a week !) And MASSIVE congrats on your fabulous weight loss !

Buddha - glad CM not EW afterall - when is AF due for you ? i am prob due next Tue/Wed. Any symptoms to report ?

Temp took a dip today but still highish so reckon I def ov'd - esp as no more EWCM. I better have ov'd as no more BDing since high temps wink Still had sore boob episodes today and the odd cramp - seems VERY early though.

gomurray Tue 26-Mar-13 18:57:43

How are we all today ladies ?

MummyLtd, how are you feeling today ? Is the pain bearable ? How are you emotionally ? Hope you are bearing up xx

Buddha - symptoms ? when you due AF (or not ... fingers crossed)

High temp again today - no real symptoms to report other than very faint cramps - only because I am hyper aware !

BuddhaBelly Tue 26-Mar-13 19:47:40

Posted twice today and lost it both times angry
MummyLtd How's it been today?
Murray Not much symptom wise (.)(.) a but sore but not SORE iykwim. AF due week Thursday but wouldn't be surprised if it turned up early as I ov'd early!

Mummylimited Tue 26-Mar-13 20:46:10

Hello girls. Thanks so much for your support. Today has been funny. I've been torn between wanting to hide and cry all day and wanting to soak up every part of the boys. Obviously, I've had to choose the latter really, with a few tears in the kitchen while Cbeebies took over. It comes and goes in waves, as you all know.
Yes, murray I've been taking comfort in my crochet and writing and drinking as much coffee as I want.

So, am I right that we have two of you on the 2ww. Everything is crossed. As long as there's been lots of action, which it seems there has, there's nothing you can do now. xx

Pain and bleeding pretty mild. Be better when they are done with though.

BuddhaBelly Wed 27-Mar-13 12:28:02

MummyLtd You're bound to feel like that for a while yet. Living the photos on FB, the boys are scrummy and growing up so fast!
Yes two of us on 2ww at the moment

BuddhaBelly Wed 27-Mar-13 12:28:33

Oops posted too soon shockblush

How's everyone else doing today?

gomurray Wed 27-Mar-13 22:33:04

Evening ladies.

MummyLtd, sounds like you are doing well, how were you today ? You are so right to indulge in your boys and enjoy them - children always bring a smile even in the saddest circumstances.

Buddha, any more symptoms ? How may dpo are you now, 7 ...?

I am 5dpo and not had any symptoms today really - an episode of mild cramps and one of sore b00bs - not much and only due to me analysing every twinge !!!! Not atall obssessed this cycle blush

BuddhaBelly Thu 28-Mar-13 07:27:54

MummyLtd Hope you're stealing lots of cuddles from the boys
Murray Zero symptoms here hmm even sore (.)(.) have gone. I'm 10 dpo and convinced we've missed our chance of a baby before the end of the year. Need to think like that because I was building hopes so high this cycle with the mid cycle bleeding etc sad i reckon AF will be here early probably at weekend

BuddhaBelly Thu 28-Mar-13 08:42:04

Just sat at doctors waiting to go in for the results of my X-ray and ECG. Fingers crossed they don't take me out to the meadow and shoot me! wink

Mummylimited Thu 28-Mar-13 12:00:28

Buddha I know what you mean. Why do we do this to ourselves. I've also been upset that now a baby won't be this year, but really doesn't make much difference if its Nov or dec! Still hope for you though.

Sorry I've been AWOL ladies. I've been lurking for the past few days but I haven't had a chance to post.

Mummylimited- I'm so glad you came back to us and that we're able to support you. Call me if you need to chat. You've been in my thoughts so many times.

How did you get on at the doctors today Bhudda?

Did S have her appointment today Marbles? How did it go?

How are things Murray? Temp rise again today?

I'm exhausted. I had my rheumatology appointment today and so,e blood tests. It wasn't particularly useful and they're referring me back to neurology which is the last thing I wanted.
J also had blood today to check his hypothyroid and then we all had the dentist. Too many hours in waiting rooms.

On a positive note, C came back last night and has next week off work. He's only gone and booked a holiday for us on Weds to..........Disneyland Paris! We're going to be all Disney'd out but the kids will love it. We'll tell them on Sunday as their Easter pressie. grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.