Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

BuddhaBelly Thu 21-Mar-13 20:16:22

Moomin Always thought you were a bit special wink it is a shame they can't pin down what is affecting you, maybe it will become clearer in time or even better grow out of it smile
Marbles Still have everything crossed for you. Good news on Ss appointment eventually!

I think I'm going to be bitterly disappointed this month as I've stupidly got high hopes for a number of reasons. Firstly I've never had mid cycle spotting before, never OVd that early and had a really strong line. Secondly this was the month we conceived Ewan. Thirdly it would be bad timing with Dh etc. fourthly having twinges and overly obsessing everything even though I'm only 3 dpo shockgrin

BuddhaBelly Thu 21-Mar-13 20:16:42

Feel free to slap me grin

I conceived both of mine in the same month....not helping am I?

We conceived S at he end of march 2005...jus' sayin'grin you never knowwink I have everything crossed for you smile

still no AF... Still loads of pains...

BuddhaBelly Thu 21-Mar-13 21:27:54

Not helping ladies grin

grin

I'm going to buy a test tomorrow to do Saturday morning if AF doesn't arrive by then... I am sat with a hot wheat pad on my crotch to try and quash the painsconfused not working a hell of a lot...

Do you normally get AF pain?

Not before AF really... I do get achey AFs but when I start to get the aches I usually check and I have come on. I have had these pains for 2-3days now and not a sausage...

BuddhaBelly Fri 22-Mar-13 06:57:21

Marbles I wonder what these pains are? Lets hope it's a sign smile
Moomin I forgot to say how well L is getting on <proud mummy moment> that's all we can ask from our kids, makes it worth while grin

gomurray Fri 22-Mar-13 11:13:51

Morning ladies !

It is all very exciting on here with symptoms ! and Buddha I SOOOO have egg envy envy no sign of mine but not unexpected. I'm on CD17 so still early for me. Your symptoms sounds very promising... not going to say anything else... we also conceived DS in March so I have similar hopes and not even ov'd yet !!!! I'll pop on tomorrow to see how testing goes Marbles...sounds good ! Could it be a triple whammy ?...

I am succeeding in being chilled out about ov - decided to pay less attention to EWCM (difficult to ignore completely !) and not stress when it comes and goes for over a week. I'm just accepting that my body will ov when it is ready and stessing will only delay things. BDing going well - night off tonight, phew ! Just feeling calm and relaxed about things generally - I'm far nicer to be around too so it is a win win ! PLUS as I have relxed the 'rules' I get to drink wine tonight so it is a win, win, win hic grin

moomin how bizarre having pains like that - where are you with tests ? sorry losing track. Well done your superstar L - she is a bright button (takes after you obviously !) Oh and I know throwing money around due to guilt is not ideal but I have to say nice one getting a mini dyson - I LOVE my handheld dyson (saddo !)

Hugs to all xx

Have had plenty of tests but mine have shown anything conclusive.
Just arrived in London with the kids. Trying to put them to bed but J is having a second wind and declaring that he needs to ask me (pointless) things. Hopefully mean a lie in tomorrow but I doubt it.

Any news Marbles? Hope pain is easing.

How's the symptom spotting Bhudda?

When does FF think you'll ovulate Murray?

Eveningsmile

No news except SNOW... Lots and lots of snowgrin is effing MARCH though for sobbing out loud!hmm

Good luck getting J to bed Moomingrin we have an S free night tonight so I'm comfy on the couch with a belly full of steaks and a cuppagrin

FX for Ov for you Murraysmile

Buddha. Any more symptomssmile

BuddhaBelly Fri 22-Mar-13 21:08:03

Murray You are sounding very laid back and chilled about ov, well done you smile Sorry to give you egg envy, I'll do a little egg dance for you grin

Moomin Hope J is asleep soon, got any plans whilst you're in the big city?

Marbles Mmm steak and a child free night I'm very envy I'd kill for a lie in at the moment wink Good luck for testing tomorrow x

Nothing really from me, had some twinges just on right side and more ewcm (no idea what that's about)

J has just been sick everywhere! C has gone to buy new pjs, bedding etc and J is flat out on sofa, naked. Good start to the weekend!

Oh no!sad Poor J (and you and C too)

Was he over excited or temp? Hope he feels better soon!

Seems too sick to be over excited. Run out of spares now!

Oh dearsad hope he's feeling better soon!

BuddhaBelly Sat 23-Mar-13 06:55:50

How's J this morning? Like I said on FB at least he didn't start on the train, now that would have been messy shock Hope he's feeling better and he doesn't share x

He seems okay. Have showered and dressed him and anti bac everything. Sick on the train would've have been fun! It's just started snowing!

Spoke too soon!

BuddhaBelly Sat 23-Mar-13 08:54:11

Oh no poor J and poor you and the washing machine! I bet C is wondering what he's let himself in for? wink We have quite a bit of snow, need it to go ASAP as I am going to Bristol tomorrow for a fashion show dwarling grin

gomurray Sat 23-Mar-13 11:18:47

NO SNOW HERE - so disappointing !

Moomin - on no poor wee J, hope he is feeling better today and I agree - poor C - what a baptism of fire into parenthood !

Marbles - did you test ?

Buddha - wrt EWCM, you are not temping are you ?... If not then the breakthrough bleed may have been a failed attempt at ov and your body is now trying again - worth an extra BD tonight just in case. If you are temping and temps high since ov then EWCM may just be a post ov estrogen surge which can happen.

My calmness may have worked as temp rose today (2 days earlier than my 'normal' CD19). However I did have rather a large quantity of prosecco and wine last night so maybe rise caused by that... will see what temps do in the coming days. Either way I'll be super chilled... and RELAX..zzzzzzzz

BuddhaBelly Sat 23-Mar-13 12:25:32

Marbles? Tested yet?
Murray I got a +ve OPK so surely i have ov'd? Got me worried now blush
Moomin how's little man doing?

Good news on the temp rise Murray! Fx for tomorrow morning!smile

Moomin how is J this afternoon?

Buddha how are you? smile

I tested and BFN but still no AF hmm I'm not convinced I'm preg but WTF is AF doing?hmm

It snowed/sleeted here all day yesterday but came to nothing.

J much better by about 2. He didn't eat but that isn't surprising.

How are we today ladies? What's the goss?

I woke with AF pain (day 3) and really heavy bleeding.

Kids are still asleep (unusual) so I'm going to try and grab another half hour before the train journey home at 3.

This thread is not accepting new messages.