Missing favourite teddy! Can anyone help??!!

(6 Posts)
DesertSky Mon 14-Sep-09 13:00:53

Hi all

This is the first time I have posted on Mumsnet, but I noticed an older post about missing toys and wanted to put my own shout out about my son's missing teddy.

My little boy lost his absolute favourite teddy bear whilst abroad and is distraught without it. It came as part of a pajama set (Mini mode from Boots). I have contacted them to try to locate this bear but this set is out of stock and they can not trace it in any of their stores.

The set consisted of cotton navy blue/white stripey pajamas with a dog motiff and the words 'woof woof' sewn on the front. It came with a little night-time teddy in matching pajamas and with a night-hat on.

My son loved this teddy and carried it around everywhere with him, he can't sleep without it!

If anyone at all knows of where I could find a replica I would be SO grateful.

Many many thanks.

Lisa

Wigeon Mon 14-Sep-09 19:02:55

Hi and welcome to Mumsnet! You could also try posting the same message under the "Toys Reunited" section - if you go to "Topics" it's under "Classified".

Have you tried eBay?

Egg Mon 14-Sep-09 19:26:01

Hi. I did a v quick search on ebay and came up with this. There is no pic but I think it is the girls version of the one you want. If you keep checking back I am sure you will find your little boy's one eventually, but obviously he wants / needs it now.

I have bought replica Blankie's for my DS1 from ebay (have got four now) as they were Boots ones that were then discontinued and I was terrified of it getting lost.

Good luck!

Egg Mon 14-Sep-09 19:28:39

Ooohh ooooh HERE. I found them I think!

Egg Mon 14-Sep-09 19:30:20

Oh sorry, they are not the ones. Striped but no motif sad.

eastlothianmum Sun 23-Sep-12 18:06:30

Help please Mumsnetters ! My DS's teddy that he's had since birth - he's now 7 - has gone missing. He sleeps with him and is a comfort in any situation. Our friends came round for a meal with their children 4 and 7 and teddy has been AWOL since. He is a white Polar Bear type teddy with 'Comfy' on his blue and white striped jacket. I think we are more distraught than DS ! Have turned the house upside down and crawled around the garden on all fours to search for the missing ursine, but to no avail !!! Help !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now