Jenn, Worley, Voods....can't be bothered to write in the name changes...you know who you are

(988 Posts)
Macdog Sat 20-Sep-08 17:14:42

Get your buns over here....NOW!!!

Macdog Sat 20-Sep-08 17:16:47

...and plonk yourselves down!

Get your feet up....and ....relax smile

Macdog Sat 20-Sep-08 21:34:46

just sent dh out for curry....

dd staying at PIL....

got wine in the fridge.....

MD is a happy puppy

Macdog Sat 20-Sep-08 21:35:03

grin

worley Mon 22-Sep-08 11:58:11

i heard of the clubcard plus thing through money saving expert.com site, will find a link. see if tesco brought back the exchange fir mfi vouchers i would do thsnt instead of a holiday as would have emnoiugh for a new bathroom, but alas they stopped it for the moment so its looking like a free holidaygrin

worley Mon 22-Sep-08 12:03:13

www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/loyalty-scheme-tricks go to the tesco clubcard points boosting boosting bits further down in blue writing.

not gone to work this morning as had a vomit bug all last night, not fun when ds2 is crying as he has been sick and im standing with my head over the sink too!! he wouldnt make do with dp he wanted me so screamed and screamed!! i have a bad headache now, but he seems fine, having watched 2 hours of nick jr while i just collapsed on the setee all morning with the blanket all warm and snuggly. BUT i know im going to have to get dressed and go out as there is only half a toilet roll left and it aint going to last, i brough 12 rolls this month and i dont know where they have gone???? i think ds1 may have something to do with it but i cant be bothered to go search his room

worley Mon 22-Sep-08 12:56:37

and,
went into lidl yesterday morning and ds2 slipped over on the floor (dont really know how he managed to do it, one minute he was walking the next there was a huge bang as he landed face down) and smacked his face on the tiled floor, blood was dripping every where from his nose and mouth, and typically i hadnt gone in with my babybag so had no tissues. anyway, as i was in the middle of an aisle we were blocking the way and people were moaning as they were trying to get past us, as i had dropped my shopping on the floor and using my tshirt to mop up the blood and tears. only one old lady stopped to offer me a tissue all the others just literally stepped over us!! or moaned they couldnt get past!!

just wanted to moan that people were moaning about us as we were covered in blood and in their way!! fecking people!!angry

worley Mon 22-Sep-08 12:57:35

and,
went into lidl yesterday morning and ds2 slipped over on the floor (dont really know how he managed to do it, one minute he was walking the next there was a huge bang as he landed face down) and smacked his face on the tiled floor, blood was dripping every where from his nose and mouth, and typically i hadnt gone in with my babybag so had no tissues. anyway, as i was in the middle of an aisle we were blocking the way and people were moaning as they were trying to get past us, as i had dropped my shopping on the floor and using my tshirt to mop up the blood and tears. only one old lady stopped to offer me a tissue all the others just literally stepped over us!! or moaned they couldnt get past!!

just wanted to moan that people were moaning about us as we were covered in blood and in their way!! fecking people!!angry

EyesWideShut Mon 22-Sep-08 14:42:11

so cross she ranted twice!!!

worley Mon 22-Sep-08 18:01:40

oh i know it wouldnt post and then before i knew it , it was there twice!!grin
i have no patience.

is jenn away on hols?

Macdog Mon 22-Sep-08 20:04:17

Jenn flew out early Sat morning envy

dd back from an overnight stay at PIL demanding Frooooot Shooooots, then having HUGE strops when I say 'NO'. Typical! I give her them too, but only as a rare treat. MIL fed her them constantly

worley Tue 23-Sep-08 11:27:58

i hate fruit shoots but ds1 nd 2 love them, but dont get them very often either.
the are sleeping at my parents on friday, as im at work for the night and dp is also working till late.

but its pay day friday, thankgod as i am skint!!!

Macdog Tue 23-Sep-08 16:50:44

Am feeling very sorry for myself. Had a lump taken off my eyelid at hospital today.
Hopefully it's just a wart, but the biopsy results will be availabe in 6 weeks.

dd was a wee angel throughout it all, munching away on a bag of apricots.

Starting to hurt a bit now the anaesthetic is wearing off, cauterised so no stitches to come out smile.

I'll catch up soon

worley Tue 23-Sep-08 19:32:52

oooh, big hugs to md. god that must be sore!!
how on earth did you sit still for them to do that? i have to go get an eye test again as over due and cant bear that!!

EyesWideShut Tue 23-Sep-08 20:59:53

Ive had lumps removed from my eyelids a few times in my late teens, its rotten. Big HUgs

Been on NSPCC/childline site. am going to do some charity work for them when ds a little older/can last more than 2 hours between feeds. sick of all child killing in news/papers

Macdog Wed 24-Sep-08 09:46:51

Had my eyes shut through the whole thing - I'm such a wuss!!

Feels as if I've been punched in the face this morning sad

The lump was right in the outer corner of my eye, so can't even blink without going 'ow'

I'll be fine though <brave face emoticon>

EyesWideShut Wed 24-Sep-08 14:03:31

just loved the burning scraping on my eyeball feeling!!

worley Wed 24-Sep-08 17:08:19

ergh dont!
did kids at your school used to do the thing where they flipped their eye lids up and kind of fold them over?
oh god i feel sick just remembering it blush[barf]

worley Wed 24-Sep-08 17:09:05

what sort of thing can yuo do for nspcc/childline

Macdog Wed 24-Sep-08 19:31:05

Stopped being sore, now it's just itchy.....sadsadsad

no swimming tomorrow dd going to be hyper!!

Macdog Thu 25-Sep-08 09:41:11

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MR & MRS VOODS!!!

worley Thu 25-Sep-08 14:29:48

todaay?

its my parnets 33rd wedding anniversry today too

EyesWideShut Thu 25-Sep-08 14:31:39

thank q

4 years today, blimey it seems like only yesterdayyyyyyy all my troubles seemed so faaaaar awayyyyy

worley - - re. nspcc, I dont really know. They do a christmas card thing where you dont send cards but donate them £10 instead, for example, I may train to do childline/ do some admin/ just collect charity envelopes, have no idea ( obv. when ds doing a lot less bf, jesus he ate every hour and half last night between 7-11pm I fed him 4 times, for 25 mins a time!!!!!)
got him weighed today, 12lb 10oz. he is 10 weeks today!

EyesWideShut Thu 25-Sep-08 14:32:43

is any one elses fb full of friends they dont really consider as friends!!!!! and never talk to/ contact in any way!!!!

worley Thu 25-Sep-08 14:33:35

i dont know how my mum has put up with my dad for that long though!!

apparently she left him when my brother and i were little, dont know what they had fell out over, anyway, she bundled us both in the car and drove off, got about 10 miles away, sat in a layby somehwere while we all had chips, then she decided she would go back, and when we got hime my dad was asleep on the settee and didnt know we had been gone!!!!lol

it was probably over my dads boxer dog who was a little bugger, he used to open the fridge and eat everything and mess everything up, or clear off, and when my dad was offshore and it was just us, my mum had enough of the dog then!!she would write to my dad offshore and tell him she was getting rid of the dog unless he came home. and he did.

but we still got another boxer after puggy died!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now